Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayes2Gray

Club Legend
May 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
There must be an illness running through the club this week as this result just doesnt make sense

Geelong claimed they had players not right which seems the only explanation.

Your side is too good to not give a yelp through the entirety of a game.
They choked? Or perhaps out ladder position flattered us and we are not a top 4 side

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
One things for sure. Hinkley will be gone next year because we will not come back from this in a hurry.

Agreed, at least 5 or 6 players were Pettigrewed tonight, and if the fall out isn't handled correctly ( which I suspect it won't) it will be the boondocks here we come next season.

PJ Power

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 13, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Agreed, at least 5 or 6 players were Pettigrewed tonight, and if the fall out isn't handled correctly ( which I suspect it won't) it will be the boondocks here we come next season.
Fantasia
Motlop
Butters
Rozee
Bergman
Duursma
Amon
Houston
DBJ
Aliir
Jonas

were all Pettigrewed/Hoffed.

Bonner
Wines
Marshall to an extent
were good

Dixon
Boak
Gray
Burton
Ladhams
Amon
Lycett
were meh

A complete non-story that Bevo sooked over for an "everything against us" narrative.

And it worked a treat. Our coach on the other hand was tugging his ballsack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 22, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Carolina Panther's
Just bloody turn up and give 110%! And then another 10% if that’s what’s needed Port Adelaide, leave nothing on the field, that’s all we ask! Don’t throw away this opportunity due to something mental and if we still lose at least we can say that we gave it our all but just weren’t good enough in the end
aaaand they didn’t turn up 😔

Mar 1, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Who are your 5 or 6?

Happy to be wrong but in alphabetical order I suspect Amon, DBJ, Fantasia, Houston and McKenzie could all struggle to have an impact next year, and I will add Dixon, Jonas and Lycett to that list as well.

I hope the likes of Bergman, Butters and Duursma are young enough to rise above the carnage, but I'm not greatly confident of that either atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back