May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
Great coaching Hinkley.

Have the match ups all wrong.

Drew shut Libba out of the game in round 23.

So what happens, Drew starts on the bench.

Cannon is wrong match up for Naughton. Cant keep up with him

Does not help when we are so soft.

Iwish

XUS NEK
Apr 22, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We are the westernbuldogs of the 90's. I'm thinking ken may go the same way as buckley did this year half way thru next year.
Could you imagine the pressure on us the next time we make a prelim. Then again it will be a few years away and with different coach

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
I'm just numb to this s**t.

Seriously over this team.

Sack Hinkley.

Right now it looks like we've fluked our way through s**t load of close wins, and all of that luck has run out.

Cant believe I allowed myself to get sucked in. Wasted 400$ on tickets for tonight, let alone a bunch of time arranging a GF trip. I know that we had to organise it, there was little choice, but I wish I was smart enough to back in my judgement thinking we wouldn't win.

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yep, we're missing him massively. We got sucked in thinking we didn't need him against an awful Geelong side.
Can’t believe everyone bought into “our small forwards are the bestest” bullshit.

They’ve never stood up in a game our talls didn’t hand to them on a platter.

Motlops turned in an insipid game. I haven’t even seen Fantasia. Rozee has tried but mostly looked like he’s got butter instead of hands. Butters the same. Gray has made a tonne of mistakes. (Not that the other areas have been much better)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back