Game Day Port vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

3-5 in our last 8, including losses to three of the four other remaining teams. A 50/50 record in night games at home. The losingest coach in AFL history licking his lips at another two (or more) years.

I want to be excited about this, but I can't. As a Club we are already in "mission accomplished" mode, and it's going to take something pretty special from a handful of players to break through that.

Ports by 20.

Well I am about to head into work, finish at 5 and then it’s dinner and wine time.

Perhaps the players will show up today.

Otherwise mad Monday starts tonight!

Giants by 15 points and Hinkley stays until 2030 😡

Nervous about Finlayson being dropped. He was huge against GWS only 4 games ago. Will admit his form after that has been putrid but i’d back him in against his former side and a team he's already dominated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been saying all year that our season starts on September 22, so if we're not even there next week, it's been a complete waste of the season. That being the case, why did we resign Ken again?

But while there's life, there's hope I guess.

Pear to fall over the line by 11pts in a dour affair that does little to inspire.

Some Rozee brilliance and a JHF 1 quarter master class to get us there.

Win today & a then a big, big game on Friday night against the Wobblers. Strangely I remember going to a PF against Collingwood in 02 or 03 on a Saturday afternoon at the MCG.
edit. Will Carlton demand the Friday night?

If regular finals are scary, what about knockout finals?

Shocked Ubisoft GIF by Rabbids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back