Game Day Port vs GWS Game Day thread

Remove this Banner Ad

BornPort

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I reckon Logan, Dangerfield, Selwood cop bigger knocks ever quarter let alone every game. Check out when Tippett knocked himself out on Beau Waters head. Waters kept playing and he copped it in the temple
Not really tippets fault if he is more susceptible to concussions.

kaysee

Rising From The Ashes
Jul 30, 2001
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
Good on GWS... Great for those few faithful converts in RL territory.

Gray Day

BigFooty
Sep 6, 2010
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Swamprats
Poor Primus.

I really do feel sorry for him.

We should have won today regardless of gameplan. This one is squarely on the players. Primus had to go though.

BIG MATTY T

Club Legend
Jun 6, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
absolutely, seeing Matty as that, we can call for his head, call him a sh*te coach, but the bloke is a human being who gave it his best, that was shattering to see a bloke like that,
It represent this club.....some players should look at those pictures

(Log in to remove this ad.)

power09

Club Legend
Dec 7, 2008
Burra SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Timberwolves
I feel sorry for the guy atm, he should have never took the job, u guys should lay off him now, its done he is gone

Shane_Mag

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 5, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Adel United, Man United, LA Lakers
Primus is a great club man and should do the right thing for his love for the club and walk away.

BIG DADDY

Sponsor Brad Ebert 2013
May 23, 2001
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
Another record
First side to lose to a side that was beaten by more than 100 pts last 4 games
Well done

Ported

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Really sad to see. Can't help but feel that Primus getting sacked will affect the players negatively, even if it's necessary.

Just a sad day.

Canoogs

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2012
Not Canada
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'll always love and respect Matty as a great ruckman and captain. He was just clearly over his head as a coach with this group. I've thought all year he needed to go, and nothing today has changed that, even though I definitely feel sympathy for him. We as a club were in a crap position, he put his hand up and offered to help out as a coach, and I think it was a failure of the club's management to let him continue in a role that he was not capable of performing.

Nelso

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
this club wont make it to Adelaide Oval if we keep this sh*t up.

Hawks will win by 200 plus next week

There will be 2000 people at the next home game if that

Portia

#DrewBlood
Oct 7, 2001
Fragile bastion of liberalism
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Muckbuckle Dolmens
Well anyway, I took the last quarter off as discussed earlier. This is what I came up with.

* Next week, Port answers the definitive philosophical question: What is the sound of one fan clapping?

* When recently asked to apply for the Port Adelaide coaching mentor position, Batman declined, stating that he was satisfied with the lesser challenge of his current role; fighting a neverending torrent of crime and corruption in Gotham City.

* Game time! Pick one player from every AFL team and make a side from them, being careful to place each player in the position for which they are most suited. If you listed the Port Adelaide representative as `emergency' or `LTI', congratulations! You win!

* Having undertaken an intensive assessment of PAFC Football Operations, Football Operations Manager Peter Rohde has successfully interpreted the secrets of success behind previous PAFC football administrations, including the management of Rob Snowden, Bob Clayton, and Bob McLean, and a clear pattern has emerged. As such, in order to secure Port Adelaide's future, commencing immediately, Peter Rohde will now be known as Pob Rohde. Review concluded.

In hindsight, I should've used Gandalf, not Batman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad