Game Day Port vs GWS Game Day thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Walk away, Matthew.

Good on GWS... Great for those few faithful converts in RL territory.

absolutely, seeing Matty as that, we can call for his head, call him a shyte coach, but the bloke is a human being who gave it his best, that was shattering to see a bloke like that,
It represent this club.....some players should look at those pictures

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel sorry for the guy atm, he should have never took the job, u guys should lay off him now, its done he is gone

Primus is a great club man and should do the right thing for his love for the club and walk away.

Really sad to see. Can't help but feel that Primus getting sacked will affect the players negatively, even if it's necessary.

Just a sad day.

I'll always love and respect Matty as a great ruckman and captain. He was just clearly over his head as a coach with this group. I've thought all year he needed to go, and nothing today has changed that, even though I definitely feel sympathy for him. We as a club were in a crap position, he put his hand up and offered to help out as a coach, and I think it was a failure of the club's management to let him continue in a role that he was not capable of performing.

Well anyway, I took the last quarter off as discussed earlier. This is what I came up with.

* Next week, Port answers the definitive philosophical question: What is the sound of one fan clapping?

* When recently asked to apply for the Port Adelaide coaching mentor position, Batman declined, stating that he was satisfied with the lesser challenge of his current role; fighting a neverending torrent of crime and corruption in Gotham City.

* Game time! Pick one player from every AFL team and make a side from them, being careful to place each player in the position for which they are most suited. If you listed the Port Adelaide representative as `emergency' or `LTI', congratulations! You win!

* Having undertaken an intensive assessment of PAFC Football Operations, Football Operations Manager Peter Rohde has successfully interpreted the secrets of success behind previous PAFC football administrations, including the management of Rob Snowden, Bob Clayton, and Bob McLean, and a clear pattern has emerged. As such, in order to secure Port Adelaide's future, commencing immediately, Peter Rohde will now be known as Pob Rohde. Review concluded.

In hindsight, I should've used Gandalf, not Batman.

Another record
First side to lose to a side that was beaten by more than 100 pts last 4 games
Well done

First team to lose to 18 different AFL teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back