Game Day Port vs GWS, Round 20, Sunday 1 August 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread is very late. Was everyone in bed early last night? Usually get it is posted just after 12.

I do not know who will win this.

Hoping they give McEntee his second game, even as the sub will do, getting a game into him before finals is the correct move.

Another clunky, stuttering win no doubt. You take 'em, but the after-taste ain't pleasant. Port by 27 points.
Gee we're hard to please - I'd take that in a heart beat. These Giants are the epitome of Jekyll and Hyde, so a 5 goal win would be awesome.

Giants are probably the sort of opponent you'd take an ugly win, Greene back in though I reckon they'll do us ugly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With only a few games less, injuries returning we need to start playing like a finals team, we need a 4 quarter performance.

we need and should win this if we are fair dinkum.

I suspect we'll do better with these changes than GWS, who would be sick of going from hotel to hotel. Reckon they'll crack the sads a bit and we'll win comfortably, or as comfortably as this team can manage which means we'll be down halfway through the first quarter, even by quarter time, then maintain around a 20 point lead for the rest of the game (aside from the inevitable last minute of each quarter goals against us).

It's Georgie boys time on the Mitch/Todd roundabout isn't it? So him 3 goals, Marshall 0.
Ollie to get tagged out of it, Drew BOG but Boak to get more Brownlow votes.
So anyway Port by 14.

I like Davies mention of our efforts (which he said seemed to go a bit unnoticed) - assuming he relaises nobody at AFL gives two shits....

If we win today I'd suggest we just play the rest of the year out here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back