Game Day Port vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Ports by 17pts, farken.

The always explosive "I've lost my faith in Ken Hinkley" thread to fire up by the 5min mark of the first quarter as this board turns Jekyll & Hyde on steroids.

Ports win and it'll be: we're back on track, yay Ports, top four bound, woo-hoo! v pfft, we beat Giants without Cameron/Patton/Scully/that serial killer dude/half of Rooty Hill RSL, pls.

Ports lose and it'll be: we're still in it this year, it's only one game, no need to panic v we've pissed away another season, Ken's an idiot, Bassball sux, grab the pitchforks, let's burn Alberton to the ground.

Either way, there's gonna be more point-scoring on here than on the ground, tribey's gonna be f@%king flat-out all day and there's gonna be some fun reading in here tonight...

Last edited:
After the most error-ridden, incompetent loss in recent memory, I want to see a brutal response from our boys today. Hopefully they were severely embarrassed by what they dished up against Fremantle, and we see a far different Port Adelaide this afternoon. Port by 9 points.

YEAH....NAH...

If not the most important game to win, but how...is what I keep asking myself this morning judging on what transpired this round thus far with other sides having consistent performances, GWS has a greater chance of doing that than we do.

No one trusts us yet, but maybe today we can show them that we have got our s**t back to together again. Did we ever have our s**t together... i dont think so... I am amazed that we are in the position we are with our performances thus far... lets hope we can change that today...

GWS by 32

Watts to get onto a few on the lead like a proper full forward if we clear some space for him to do that.... less chaos ball, quicker movement.

I hope we don’t see ‘looking for the better option’ 509 handballs each time we go forward either, I’ll probably smash the tv.

We can win this, a weeks a long time in football. I hope.

It's going to be a horrible crowd today. Not because people don't want to go but because I know of 5 people who cannot make it including myself.

Prediction.
Port by 33
Crowd 29k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's going to be a horrible crowd today. Not because people don't want to go but because I know of 5 people who cannot make it including myself.

Prediction.
Port by 33
Crowd 29k
I’m not going out of despondentness but I can’t hurt my club too much financially so have given my passes to someone.

R8, 2004 Kangaroos 21.14(140) d. Port 7.6(48). Kangaroos were 3-4 and we were 5-2 before the game.
R9, 2004 Port Adelaide 19.14(128) d. Richmond 7.8(50) Richmond were 4-4 and we were 5-3 before the game.
And we all know what happened at the end of 2004 as well.
The point is that even after what was one of our worst losses, we have had larger but they weren't with such a good team we still rebounded, won and got it all.

NOTE : 2004 was the year Richmond tanked and did not win another game. They famously picked up Richard Tambling before Lance Franklin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back