Game Day Port vs N0rf

Remove this Banner Ad

Just heard on 5AA (tremendous radio station, give it a listen) that Kochie and James Bradshaw have entered into a MOU that we will be rebranded as p0rf if we cough this unloseable game up.

Port by 26 because they're a great team, we know that.

Just heard on 5AA (tremendous radio station, give it a listen) that Kochie and James Bradshaw have entered into a MOU that we will be rebranded as p0rf if we cough this unloseable game up.

Lolporf

I’ll be booing anyone who boos Polec and Pittard tonight. Of course, it will be indistinguishable from the actual booing itself, other than that it will be the most masculine booing that can be heard in the din, reflecting my huge and frankly oversized, if anything, bollocks.

I’ll be booing anyone who boos Polec and Pittard tonight. Of course, it will be indistinguishable from the actual booing itself, other than that it will be the most masculine booing that can be heard in the din, reflecting my huge and frankly oversized, if anything, bollocks.

...aka the Dulmial Cannonballs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UMPIRE PLEASE!

just limbering up.... BOOOOOOOOOO

Stretching the vocal cords, taking deep breaths to make sure my lungs are ready for the punishment.

Decibel metre needs to come out.

Decibel metre needs to come out.

Ergh kill me. The Farris Bros incident is more prominent but for me the decibel meter was the true beginning of the vanillarisation and fittingly (in retrospect) also the start of our slide out of the Top 4 that year.

Lift up those scarves Power fans v1.0

I'd just like to experience that really awesome and pumped up atmosphere at a Port game again.

Our games have been devoid of atmosphere for so bloody long, and the game V Richmond was the icing on the cake. It was frankly quiet and boring.

Give me a reason to cheer Port.

The uneasy feeling you have isn't fear.

It's excitement.

It's just been so ******* long that you can't distinguish between the two.

The uneasy feeling you have isn't fear.

It's excitement.

It's just been so ******* long that you can't distinguish between the two.
Agreed! I am so incredibly excited for tonight. Going to be a very vocal and pumped up crowd tonight. We may even crack the 50k.

Oh and I am going to be boo’ing Polec as loud as physically possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back