Game Day Port vs Someone we used to know

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPP massive few weeks even when were sh*t
This was a bit of a breakout leadership moment for SPP i think. He picked up the team and carrited it forward in that last quarter. He steamed at the ball causing panic, then mopped up and brought others into the game, lycett not far behind. Then Zac stepped up to say "I'LL HAVE ME SOME OF THAT"

After the shite of the first three quarters i found it breathtaking,

On SM-T830 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sit back and realise we won with a backline of

Mayes Lienert Bonner

Wins a win

Yep and with our game plan it’s an accident waiting to happen when the opposition clears it over us. It’s a risk we’re choosing to take in terms of the game plan and the risk in it is a little higher for now because of dumb acts and injuries.

Jonas was great; I’m starting to develop an anxiety issue when Clurey has the ball though ;)

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Hawks are well and truly sh*t this year and losing is giving us better draft picks for what that's worth.

However, when was the last time you saw free kicks 14 - 0 in an entire second half of footy?
If youre coming here to get support for losing the free kick count you're mistaken. Jog on. Im sure ol Clarko will have another latte with Gil and you'll be right
#freekickhawthorn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well when we took Motlop, a Geelong supporter came on our board and suggested we could look forward to one good game a year from him. The supporter was so right. Motlop is now passable depth at best.
Plays well in showdowns.. Give us a decent round 1 and 2 and then absolutely nothing for the rest of the year.. Rinse and repeat. He's garbage.

Hawthorn fans whinging about umpiring?

Ive heard it all now
They look at the numbers and say “oh ho 20-8 that’s bad umpiring” while not realising that it goes deeper than the numbers, nobody counts missed frees, while bullshit frees are counted in that tally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back