Game Day Port vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's to hoping the wet weather brings their skills down to our level and we are competitive.

Else WC by plenty.

Carn Ports. Love good Friday footy but let's not be the ones crucified today.

Scott Lycett: "No the coaches haven't really asked me much about West Coast's gameplan....."

West Coast: "we are going to target Scott Lycett's weaknesses...."

Say it all really.

Please tell me this is not real. Either way my predictions are as follows.

Option 1: We get f@&ked into next week.

Option 2: Since they’re not playing us at AO this year the now traditional “What Happen Power?” loss after the siren will take place in Perth instead and Alyx will have to update his video.

Um, Ken Hinkley is a...brilliant coach with lots of well thought-out, practical, tactics. He is ensuring the on-field success of this club for years to come. Oh yes, and his personal hygiene is above reproach.

Big Scotty needn't worry about 55,000 Weagles fans booing him...

0ac7e8f6-29ed-46d1-938d-e56170541d56.png

If that max temp is correct it will be the coldest day since 5 September; New Perth Stadium doesn't keep people dry very well; it's Good Friday; it's only Port Power = we might give this one a miss. Low 40ks at best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will lose and although they are alot better coached than us I'm convinced west coast are not as good this year as last. There older players I think mentally are going through the motions as evident last week were they could have easily lost to Freo. Surprisingly I think west coast by only 1 or 2 goals

I'm currently laying in a warm bed, in a perfectly good house, with all manner of entertainment options available to me.

Tonight, I will voluntarily take myself out of this situation and put myself in the cold, the rain, possibly the hail, to watch 22 imposters go through the motions and lose by 10-12 goals, amongst 55,000 West Coast supporters.

This is clinical madness. BigFooty is a lunatic asylum.

Carn Ports, just win farken! :shoutyoldman:

McGovern 19 intercept marks.
Port two quarters without a goal.
West Coast by 47 points.

Hinkley post match "We've got a long way to go to be as good as West Coast. We seen tonight how good they are. Someone has to lose so it may as well be us."

The game starts at 10pm here in NZ - I kinda like that timeslot for TV viewing. Kids will be well and truly asleep so I can full absorb the pounding we are going to get.

I'm currently laying in a warm bed, in a perfectly good house, with all manner of entertainment options available to me.

Tonight, I will voluntarily take myself out of this situation and put myself in the cold, the rain, possibly the hail, to watch 22 imposters go through the motions and lose by 10-12 goals, amongst 55,000 West Coast supporters.

This is clinical madness. BigFooty is a lunatic asylum.

You coming to the pre-function mate?

Lol - Marshall picked to play on McGovern on the night Noah's putting the finishing touches on his ark. Hinkely will be all "I told youse so" when he drops him next week.

Shades of Butcher kicking 1 of our 4 goals for the day against Sydney in the wet before getting it in the neck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back