Game Day Port vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that was great. Now I’m going to go through this thread to out all the doomsayers who know s**t.

Truth is we are not as good as tonight and not as bad as last week.

With a young team we are going to be inconsistent but that s**t is good enough to win most games.

What tonight proves is that we are on the right track and can play exceptional footy. We may not do it every week but we can do it.

I'll put my hand up.
Did not expect that..
What I do expect after this is a downer next week against a rabble at home butttt maybe they can prove me wrong again.

Well that was great. Now I’m going to go through this thread to out all the doomsayers who know s**t.

Truth is we are not as good as tonight and not as bad as last week.

With a young team we are going to be inconsistent but that s**t is good enough to win most games.

What tonight proves is that we are on the right track and can play exceptional footy. We may not do it every week but we can do it.
Truth is we don’t know what might’ve been the last two weeks because Marshall was dropped for someones vanity and fart sniffing

Carn Ports, just win farken! :shoutyoldman:

McGovern 19 intercept marks.
Port two quarters without a goal.
West Coast by 47 points.

Hinkley post match "We've got a long way to go to be as good as West Coast. We seen tonight how good they are. Someone has to lose so it may as well be us."
Maybe you should take up bowls cause you dont know footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This isn't really about Sam Gray not being a contributor, I think hes middling and good as a 21st-22nd option player.

Its when his selection denies a developing key forward an opportunity and we're left bombing it on Gray's head all night for no gains that angers people here.
This.
It's Ken's like for unlike selections that had people fuming. Not Gray.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back