Game Day Port vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Not good to generalize, if you don't like it here go to the Crows board. Like your name sugests there are other teams, a true Port supporter would never say that.
Look I wont stay here long because I used to come to bigfooty to read great match reports and to check out the crows board after a loss but I no longer find any great match reports and this board now resembles what I used to find so entertaining at the Crows board.

Look I wont stay here long because I used to come to bigfooty to read great match reports and to check out the crows board after a loss but I no longer find any great match reports and this board now resembles what I used to find so entertaining at the Crows board.
Maybe because this club hasn't done anything for years...? Reminiscent of the Crows on the field unfortunately..

That was such a better win than the "best win ever"
I would say that was definitely a better win than Ken's Melbourne best ever. I would go as far to say it was our best win in years, on par with our Sydney in Sydney scalps.
For a change we absorbed the pressure and kept at it all night, even our skills were better.

Yes you are correct
New huh?, Me too. take my advice and don't share your opinion on the most critical thread in the club. Take a look at the Ken Hinkley thread and you'll see what I mean. I got demolished on that thread cuz I said some stuff a little bit out of the box... This isn't the best place for more opinionated perspectives, but I'm not gonna stop trying ;)

For me it would be Bonner.

Yeah Bonner bloody well needs to go away and fix his intensity and attempt to fix his decision making or he's going to end up very quickly in the long ignoble line of Pettigrew O'Shea Pittard type toasted AFL careers.

Will admit I wouldn't have blinked at Sam out even after a decent game last week but yeah Mots was a much more deserved out. In retrospect they played Sam against a midfield that allowed him enough space to be effective, and he brought it. Won't always be the case for Sam and you imagine two more different replacements than Jack Trengove who is allegedly slower than the stained glass flow in an unburnt medieval cathedral, and Karl Amon who is quicker and more damaging but so far less productive than Sam.

Westhoff got closer to it tonight IMO but was still mostly harmless, unlike Robbie who was mostly ineffectual. With those two you hope they're just managing something not worth a spell and think back to Ollie and Doogs and hope for a quick return to form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Bonner bloody well needs to go away and fix his intensity and attempt to fix his decision making or he's going to end up very quickly in the long ignoble line of Pettigrew O'Shea Pittard type toasted AFL careers.

Will admit I wouldn't have blinked at Sam out even after a decent game last week but yeah Mots was a much more deserved out. In retrospect they played Sam against a midfield that allowed him enough space to be effective, and he brought it. Won't always be the case for Sam and you imagine two more different replacements than Jack Trengove who is allegedly slower than the stained glass flow in an unburnt medieval cathedral, and Karl Amon who is quicker and more damaging but so far less productive than Sam.

Westhoff got closer to it tonight IMO but was still mostly harmless, unlike Robbie who was mostly ineffectual. With those two you hope they're just managing something not worth a spell and think back to Ollie and Doogs and hope for a quick return to form.
Good post, that how saw things too.

New huh?, Me too. take my advice and don't share your opinion on the most critical thread in the club. Take a look at the Ken Hinkley thread and you'll see what I mean. I got demolished on that thread cuz I said some stuff a little bit out of the box... This isn't the best place for more opinionated perspectives, but I'm not gonna stop trying ;)
I dont know whats happened here I used to come here regularly not to post but to read the really insightful analysis of games and what was happening with the club but now it just seems to be wall to wall negativity and no analysis to speak of

Good God no. These are the exact kind of wins that should happen more often and not just early in the season. The road to redemption has a fair way to go.
We definitely have to be smarter going foward with resting players especially the fab 4 young ones. Other teams already resting kids need to give a game off before and after bye i reckon.

I dont know whats happened here I used to come here regularly not to post but to read the really insightful analysis of games and what was happening with the club but now it just seems to be wall to wall negativity an no analysis to speak of
Eh it's a bit up and down, I reckon tomorrow will be better as it will give the more insightful fans time to analyse the game in better detail.

I dont know whats happened here I used to come here regularly not to post but to read the really insightful analysis of games and what was happening with the club but now it just seems to be wall to wall negativity and no analysis to speak of
Everyone was loving life on here in 2013-14. Underachieving for 5 years takes its toll.

This thread is magical. Trick. Ken can’t coach, out of his depth, club is doomed. Treat. Best attack in the comp, midfield full of studs, young guns galore. Which one is it??? Let’s talk about it.....

Talking to your self there apples?

I think that Westhoff suffers from the new rules and having 2 ruckmen. He used to be the extra that they would throw back or forward but now the 666 rule stops that role and with 2 ruckmen he has no role as the pinch hit ruckman.
He's like a roaming utility, which is good because it takes a tall to go with him, a difficult task because Westy has a big tank.

I think that Westhoff suffers from the new rules and having 2 ruckmen. He used to be the extra that they would throw back or forward but now the 666 rule stops that role and with 2 ruckmen he has no role as the pinch hit ruckman.
It's also that he cant float loose back too..
He was better tonight with Marshall and the resting ruckman forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back