PortFanRadio

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd still love more shows. However my intro speech scares nearly applicant off. So obviously they don't cut the mustard :)
If anyone is thinking they might want to start one of these podcasts and wants to get a foot in the water to see how it feels, the Preview show is pretty structured now IMO and we could get you on as a guest for a taste.

Great idea Portia.

My advice to would be hosts, I just want continuity.

eg if you are going to do it, do it. Don't do it for 4 weeks and quit. Understandably family and work comes first and causes issues, outside of that if it's a monthly show, fortnightly or weekly, just do it

Remember, get your reviews in over the weekend to be a chance of winning Locker Room tickets for the West Coast game

Remember, get your reviews in over the weekend to be a chance of winning Locker Room tickets for the West Coast game

Such a sellout to the corporate media Man. :rolleyes:

I think I need to be making money to sell out

The next step is for the pod to get a new, permanent studio. Based in Melbourne, obviously.

Hmmm I have a plan there. Not Melbourne though :)

Thanks for everyone's support. All the hosts and co host and the people that tune in live plus download.

Hopefully the club will take more notice going forward and support us a little bit more. Surely we deserve it over AA and MMM

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be sleeping however I would like the crew to make the following accountable

Our onfield mediocrity and acceptance by all over the last decade. Talk is becoming cheap.

Has Ken lost the players? Our great midfield is now inconsistent and below average, their work rate is by choice and not instinctive

Are Wingard and Ollie going backwards this year?

Is it all because of No Ryder, Schulz and Monfries?

Can we carry a team with Stewart, OShea, Amon, Impey all at the same time. Even though Stewart has been solid.

Ebert, Broadbent, Westhoff, Boak, Hammer boys WTF is going on?

Something I keep meaning to say.

I've only been listening to the BigFooty review and preview casts. Macca has been faithfully updating the feed for that one.

But the PortFanRadio feed is sitting on 26 Feb.

This is the ' not the iTunes one ' if you know what I mean

What device are you using? iPhone? Samsung?

At any rate, I would recommend unsubscribing/deleting PortFanRadio and then resubscribing.

What device are you using? iPhone? Samsung?

At any rate, I would recommend unsubscribing/deleting PortFanRadio and then resubscribing.
Android os on Sony phone.

Using Pocketcasts (best Android podcast app in my opinion)

I'll try resubscribing and see what happens

This isn't the only podcast that has this issue btw

Edit: just resubscribed. Still stuck on Feb 28 episode

Last edited:
Need to go to the scorched earth policy. Delete that app, fam, then reinstall.

There was an issue with PFR around that date because the server which stores the podcasts was changed. Some people needed to unsubscribe then resubscribe to refresh their feed.

Just listened to the Alberton front bar

A good enjoyable listen, would be great if you could fix the echo though!

The echo is caused because someone either isn't wearing headphones or they've got their volume far too loud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back