ZakLee

Team Captain
Oct 14, 2014
Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Hey

Yeah I think so.

It was the guys first time solo and with no exposure to internet I could guide them so they were flying blind:

Sorry about that
Hey Rick, no worries at all, just thought I should let someone know. Love the podcasts you organise and all of the commentators throughout the week. You guys do a brilliant job!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Life_Of_Agony

Debutant
Aug 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We are really excited to be having a few beers and a chat with the 2005 Magarey Medallist, Jeremy Clayton, in the next week or so.

Any questions you want us to ask this bloody legend? Hit us up.

And if you haven’t already, feel free to have a listen to the pre Showdown show that we did a couple of days back with Triple M’s Sean Craig Murphy.

Schulzenfest

TheBrownDog
Feb 23, 2008
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
We are really excited to be having a few beers and a chat with the 2005 Magarey Medallist, Jeremy Clayton, in the next week or so.

Any questions you want us to ask this bloody legend? Hit us up.

And if you haven’t already, feel free to have a listen to the pre Showdown show that we did a couple of days back with Triple M’s Sean Craig Murphy.
Yep. What happened to turn him around on the Magpies as Power reserves idea? I remember he and Summo were two of the most outspoken opponents of it before it came in, then suddenly Clayton was supporting it and Summo ended up actually captaining the new Magpies.

simmo_bc

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Leeds United, Portland Trailblazers
I should have a Chris McDermott on Monday night reviewing the showdown. Looking forward to talking strategy with him, god help us we better win.
Great work Rick!

Always been a fan of bones and respected him as a player, seemed to captain every state team for about a decade!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

philreich

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

HaroldOliver

Club Legend
Mar 9, 2014
Madelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide