(Log in to remove this ad.)

GremioPower

"The 'status quo' is not acceptable"
Uruguayana, RS (BRA) [last: Rockville, MD (USA)]
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Cleveland Indian
Good effort GP but unsurprisingly the majority of us are struggling to talk footy tonight, even though the result, and the manner in which the bummers achieved it wasn't unexpected. :(
Listened to GremioPower in the car. Had some good/interesting takes.

Hopefully he can find a co-host soon. Lots of akward pauses and silence, lol.
Thank you all for the support! I hadn't prepared anything. I was speaking from the heart. I am glad you liked it.

I'm still learning. I expect being able to re-listen these first episodes in the future and say: "how bad I WAS, then!"

I can talk a lot, and I am good at talking, but talking for 60' non-stop is beyond my game. Besides, my mind move faster than my mouth, which causes most of the pauses. Some others are caused by the fact that English is not my first language, and I struggle to find the words I want to say.

I will get there! I just need more practice.

What were the takes you liked the most? And the least?

Powerade 08

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thank you all for the support! I hadn't prepared anything. I was speaking from the heart. I am glad you liked it.

I'm still learning. I expect being able to re-listen these first episodes in the future and say: "how bad I WAS, then!"

I can talk a lot, and I am good at talking, but talking for 60' non-stop is beyond my game. Besides, my mind move faster than my mouth, which causes most of the pauses. Some others are caused by the fact that English is not my first language, and I struggle to find the words I want to say.

I will get there! I just need more practice.

What were the takes you liked the most? And the least?
I don't remember disagreeing with anything you said. I agree that we need to restructure the football department, but I also want a complete clean-out starting at the top.

Interesting that you discussed the post-season interviews and which coaches took responsibility for a poor season. You should watch some Voss highlights if you haven't. He was a freak inside midfielder.

When we recruited him, we hoped he could teach Ollie some tricks. We are still waiting for that to happen.

Top Bottom