PortFanRadio

Byron!!!

All Australian
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Truly appreciate the shows over the years. Living in NSW then QLD and now overseas for the last 13 years, I am starved of Port media and you guys provided great content. Even if in Adelaide with the local media, I imagine it was still refreshing for all the listeners to have your shows coming from true fans’ perspective.

Will miss it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

charcolechaddy

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
La lakers. Oakland Raiders, bunny’s
No one wants to commit or people are obsessed trying to work their own brands than working as a team under a banner.
Sad to hear, you where the first podcast I listened to on a regular basis

Hope Macca can still do the draft pods they where epic.

Good luck moving forward, hope someone else can pick up where you guys left off.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
So to clarify, this is the end of Port Fan Radio, meaning the syndication of the 3-4 shows that run?

Or more specifically is it the end of the Bigfooty Port Adelaide Podcast that's been running over the past 5 years?

FishingRick04

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thread starter #1,432
So to clarify, this is the end of Port Fan Radio, meaning the syndication of the 3-4 shows that run?

Or more specifically is it the end of the Bigfooty Port Adelaide Podcast that's been running over the past 5 years?
PFR will continue less effort from me (I say that now).

The BF podcast has been 6 years. There may be infrequent shows but no guarantee of weekly. If others want to step up go for it

Macca19

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, Orlando Magic
Moderator #1,434
It would be great for the BF podcast to keep going, so if a few people want to commit to doing it, freshen it up, that would be great!

I’ll commit to doing the draft pods but cant really do any of the normal shows anymore. Two businesses, three kids, wife....somethings gotta give unfortunately

FishingRick04

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Thread starter #1,436
It would be great for the BF podcast to keep going, so if a few people want to commit to doing it, freshen it up, that would be great!

I’ll commit to doing the draft pods but cant really do any of the normal shows anymore. Two businesses, three kids, wife....somethings gotta give unfortunately
You’re such a soft cock Macca19 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

glitch01

Club Legend
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United Portland Timbers
Really sad to hear this. Always look forward to the podcasts of the shows to listen to on the way to and from work. Appreciate all the work from Macca19 , FishingRick04 and Portia.

To quote one of the hosts.....”that’s it!!”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

Schulzenfest

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors
So if PFR is done, can I say something I've been thinking for months but didn't want to say out loud?

I liked Cam, but Bevan sucked. Don't recall him ever saying anything remotely insightful or intelligent, and on the very rare occasion that he said something critical, it was stupid. I remember when he and Portia were on the same podcast the exasperation in her voice was palpable.

Remember when he suggested that we should trade Todd Marshall? **** me.

PAFC66

#Farken 1870
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So if PFR is done, can I say something I've been thinking for months but didn't want to say out loud?

I liked Cam, but Bevan sucked. Don't recall him ever saying anything remotely insightful or intelligent, and on the very rare occasion that he said something critical, it was stupid. I remember when he and Portia were on the same podcast the exasperation in her voice was palpable.

Lol he didn't suck. He had great insight.. but ****me he was absolutely never negative even if we lost a game by 20 goals.. basically the polar opposite to myself.

OneGreatClub

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
N

Nah that is harsh. I liiked him, he tried to be positive. I really enjoyed the Bevo and Cam podcast.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
A bit disappointed you’re not all jumping for joy that Alberton Front Bar is still going.

It is without doubt the most insightful, brilliant podcast ever. The true heart and soul of PortFanRadio 👍
Yeah Alberton Front Bar was amazing. Get on it. Especially when Phil was drunk and hung shit on the other hosts. That was most shows actually.

And yes Schulzenfest, Bevan is a self licking ice cream

Top Bottom