Capital Power

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
Listening for the first time, enjoying the show, will become a regular for sure :thumbsu:

One comment, Tom's mic seems much quieter than Dave's. Listening on the phone I'm having to change the volume a lot.

Also, do you guys have a dedicated thread for discussion? If not, are you happy to start one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FishingRick04

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Listening for the first time, enjoying the show, will become a regular for sure :thumbsu:

One comment, Tom's mic seems much quieter than Dave's. Listening on the phone I'm having to change the volume a lot.

Also, do you guys have a dedicated thread for discussion? If not, are you happy to start one?
discussion would be here

Corn the Pear

Rookie
Apr 29, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Thanks for tuning in CP.

Yes, Tom has been spoken too about moving away from the mic. ;)

:maize::pear:

Corn the Pear

Rookie
Apr 29, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Tom and Dave will be back on the air Monday night at 6pm ( Adelaide time ) with a very special guest joining them on the show. Tune in through the Port Fan Radio network on your #spreaker app for some Port talk in these strange times.

Top Bottom