PortFanRadio

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you to Rick and any others for the Bucky Cunningham interview, it was awesome!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The lads at The Alberton Front Bar will be sitting down and having some beers and a chat next week with a living legend. We are of course talking about the one, the only....Tim Ginever! Hit us up here or on our Social Media if you have any questions to ask the great man!

The lads at The Alberton Front Bar will be sitting down and having some beers and a chat next week with a living legend. We are of course talking about the one, the only....Tim Ginever! Hit us up here or on our Social Media if you have any questions to ask the great man!
He does work in Sales for PAFC. I know I'm boring, but would love to hear a bit about what his job actually entails. Plus maybe you could squeeze some info about our sponsorships from him? Anything in the pipeline.

Questions for Timmy G:

"Could you ever get a bigger s**t eating grin than last week after the maggies flogged the flogs?"

"Do I really look like roll on deodorant or is it more of a salmon colured dildo with the collar up?"

"Why arent you employed as the permanent Guernsey presenter for every club debutant."

And if he doesnt know why, follow up question;

"What is the email address, landline, mobile phone number, postal address, names and next of kin of the people at the club that i can casually stalk untill this gets rectified?"

"Do you think the AFB is just a guise to stalk Port legends?"

In a hushed voice....."Do you have Smithy's cell number?"

And we all know this is going to happen,

"So......your round next Timmy?"

Questions for Timmy G:

"Could you ever get a bigger s**t eating grin than last week after the maggies flogged the flogs?"

"Do I really look like roll on deodorant or is it more of a salmon colured dildo with the collar up?"

"Why arent you employed as the permanent Guernsey presenter for every club debutant."

And if he doesnt know why, follow up question;

"What is the email address, landline, mobile phone number, postal address, names and next of kin of the people at the club that i can casually stalk untill this gets rectified?"

"Do you think the AFB is just a guise to stalk Port legends?"

In a hushed voice....."Do you have Smithy's cell number?"

And we all know this is going to happen,

"So......your round next Timmy?"

Did laugh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back