PortFanRadio

Remove this Banner Ad

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Truly appreciate the shows over the years. Living in NSW then QLD and now overseas for the last 13 years, I am starved of Port media and you guys provided great content. Even if in Adelaide with the local media, I imagine it was still refreshing for all the listeners to have your shows coming from true fans’ perspective.

Will miss it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No one wants to commit or people are obsessed trying to work their own brands than working as a team under a banner.
Sad to hear, you where the first podcast I listened to on a regular basis

Hope Macca can still do the draft pods they where epic.

Good luck moving forward, hope someone else can pick up where you guys left off.

I like listening to the podcasts, particularly around trade and draft times. Thanks for the effort, and will be missed.

Keep an ear out for Phil and sticks weekly Podcast on MAFS, not footy related but should be light hearted, controversial and fun!

So to clarify, this is the end of Port Fan Radio, meaning the syndication of the 3-4 shows that run?

Or more specifically is it the end of the Bigfooty Port Adelaide Podcast that's been running over the past 5 years?

PFR will continue less effort from me (I say that now).

The BF podcast has been 6 years. There may be infrequent shows but no guarantee of weekly. If others want to step up go for it

It would be great for the BF podcast to keep going, so if a few people want to commit to doing it, freshen it up, that would be great!

I’ll commit to doing the draft pods but cant really do any of the normal shows anymore. Two businesses, three kids, wife....somethings gotta give unfortunately

It would be great for the BF podcast to keep going, so if a few people want to commit to doing it, freshen it up, that would be great!

I’ll commit to doing the draft pods but cant really do any of the normal shows anymore. Two businesses, three kids, wife....somethings gotta give unfortunately

You’re such a soft utensil Macca19 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if PFR is done, can I say something I've been thinking for months but didn't want to say out loud?

I liked Cam, but Bevan sucked. Don't recall him ever saying anything remotely insightful or intelligent, and on the very rare occasion that he said something critical, it was stupid. I remember when he and Portia were on the same podcast the exasperation in her voice was palpable.

Remember when he suggested that we should trade Todd Marshall? * me.

So if PFR is done, can I say something I've been thinking for months but didn't want to say out loud?

I liked Cam, but Bevan sucked. Don't recall him ever saying anything remotely insightful or intelligent, and on the very rare occasion that he said something critical, it was stupid. I remember when he and Portia were on the same podcast the exasperation in her voice was palpable.

Remember when he suggested that we should trade Todd Marshall? **** me.

Lol he didn't suck. He had great insight.. but *me he was absolutely never negative even if we lost a game by 20 goals.. basically the polar opposite to myself.

N

Remember when he suggested that we should trade Todd Marshall? **** me.
Nah that is harsh. I liiked him, he tried to be positive. I really enjoyed the Bevo and Cam podcast.

A bit disappointed you’re not all jumping for joy that Alberton Front Bar is still going.

It is without doubt the most insightful, brilliant podcast ever. The true heart and soul of PortFanRadio 👍

Yeah Alberton Front Bar was amazing. Get on it. Especially when Phil was drunk and hung s**t on the other hosts. That was most shows actually.

And yes Schulzenfest, Bevan is a self licking ice cream

Remove this Banner Ad

Back