PortFanRadio

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Alberton Front Bar was amazing. Get on it. Especially when Phil was drunk and hung s**t on the other hosts. That was most shows actually.

And yes Schulzenfest, Bevan is a self licking ice cream

Hmm I haven't had that experience from Phil yet, I look forward to it.

The Alberton Front Bar lads will be hitting the beers with Jeremy Clayton tomorrow night. Listen in and let us know if there is anything you want us to discuss 👍

There’s a new show starting Monday at 7 with Dave Lloyd and Tom V

Their first show aired last night and was a good listen. 2 passionate PAFC fans who know their stuff.

Chuck a follow to the insta handle "Corn the pear" and twitter handle "Corn the Pear pod" and help profile more PAFC content :thumbsu:

Didn't mind Corn the Pear, although I think much less critical of things then how the BigFooty podcast would have been about what's gone on. I don't mind that in pre-season, but I hope they can apply the blowtorch once the real stuff starts if it's merited. If it gets the balance between the positive and negatives it's got good potential. Looking forward to the next one.

Just listened to “corn the pear”. Jeez talk about self righteous.
If only all supporters were as awesome as they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FishingRick04 Macca_1870

Hey guys, i just wanted to say that even as a non-port fan i really really enjoyed the insight and analysis provided by the two of you and portia through the pod.

Thanks for the memories and the great content, & best of luck with your future projects!
#Buchacha #kindaheartbroken

The "Macca" who deserves all of the accolades here is Macca19, not me :)

Agreed however, the work that Rick and Macca have put into PFR is phenominal.

The "Macca" who deserves all of the accolades here is Macca19, not me :)

Agreed however, the work that Rick and Macca have put into PFR is phenominal.
And the esteemed Portia. Who is meant to be back to BigFooty, but is currently incognito with a friend hiding from us.

c91f3b3601f7fa37f7124f5f23babb99.jpg

Why is that.? Noone has time to do it?

On LYA-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's been 6 years and the time it takes to do it for a whole year is quite significant so we've both decided to take a year off. If some other people want to keep it going or start a new one then by all means i'll certainly help out in getting it underway.

Hopefully a year off will rekindle my passion and desire of doing it.

I’ll do a solo show tomorrow night if Portia can’t make it. Lots of chat interaction would be good. It would be a shorter show eg 30 minutes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back