Portland Trail Blazers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't see Clippers winning this series now
Portland needs to wrap this series up quickly
so they can play against a Curry less Warriors.

Was pretty close there, only really the fact the Clippers were scoreless in the first half of the third quarter and our strong start to the last that got us over the line from the look of things.

Ridiculous to think we might end up going into the 2nd round - just a year after we fell well short of achieving that with a far more credentialled line up.

Was pretty close there, only really the fact the Clippers were scoreless in the first half of the third quarter and our strong start to the last that got us over the line from the look of things.

Ridiculous to think we might end up going into the 2nd round - just a year after we fell well short of achieving that with a far more credentialled line up.

Its Ridiculous alright, nearly everyone had us getting 25-30 wins for the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to be pretty happy with the way we fought it out after being punched in the mouth early. CJ and Dame couldn't buy a shot, they were really struggling against the longer, physical GSW defenders. Our bench really stuck it to theirs, Crabbe and Davis were great. Can't help but feel we need to upgrade Aminu, his 3 point shooting and ball handling just doesn't cut it if we want to compete at this level. What I'd give to sign Horford. Realistcally, how else can we uograde the roster other than FA?

heartbreaking..

Any slim chance we had of winning the series is gone now. Amazing to have come this far though.Playoff experience for a lot of this team will be invaluable

heartbreaking..

Any slim chance we had of winning the series is gone now. Amazing to have come this far though.Playoff experience for a lot of this team will be invaluable

Pretty much how I feel, we blew it today but you can't be to hard on a team that was predicted for 27 wins and is in the Conference Semis.

Exactly. Went into in a meeting at the start of the 4th but was following it on my phone...trying to keep a straight face whilst the lead evaporated and turned into a insurmountable deficit.

Never thought at the start of the season this team would have me feeling so flat after Game 2 of the Western Conference Semis against the defending champs on the road. Just love what they displayed for 3 quarters today. The part that makes it worse is that the warriors are terrible winners, if draymond green isnt the biggest phuckwit in the NBA then i dont know who is. But seriously, super proud to support this team, other franchises would have been stuck in mediocrity for a decade after losing 4 starters and we rebound right back to the playoffs with an undersized pg and a bunch of guys who were no names before this season. Hope we take a game at Moda and so excited to see what happens in the offseason for us! Add a difference maker and 2 more solid vets to this team and we're fighting for HCA next season

Pretty much how I feel, we blew it today but you can't be to hard on a team that was predicted for 27 wins and is in the Conference Semis.
I hope this really lights a fire underneath these guys and pushes them to take the next step. I think this team lacks a personality like a david west who just refuses to accept poor showings. If we can bring that type of personality into the locker room to add to the group we could be headed for some fun times ahead.

Never thought at the start of the season this team would have me feeling so flat after Game 2 of the Western Conference Semis against the defending champs on the road. Just love what they displayed for 3 quarters today. The part that makes it worse is that the warriors are terrible winners, if draymond green isnt the biggest phuckwit in the NBA then i dont know who is. But seriously, super proud to support this team, other franchises would have been stuck in mediocrity for a decade after losing 4 starters and we rebound right back to the playoffs with an undersized pg and a bunch of guys who were no names before this season. Hope we take a game at Moda and so excited to see what happens in the offseason for us! Add a difference maker and 2 more solid vets to this team and we're fighting for HCA next season

Klay's pretty high up there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back