Portland Trail Blazers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Napier played really well these past few games. His shooting just really opens up our offense. I think he needs to play more with Turner in the second unit because he can actually run some offense for someone other than himself and can space the floor. Not sure why we seem to have gone away from posting Turner up, id much rather we do that than rely on his shitty handles to create a shot for himself.

Moe invisible yet again. We literally only have 5 guys capable of scoring 10+ on any given night. We will fall in an absolute steaming heap if Lillard, CJ or Nurk go down.

So we are 8-6 but we have played 10/14 at home and lots of sides under .500, with the back to back games coming up against the Kings it's likely we get to 10-6 before a 5 game road trip we will struggle on if current level of play continues.

Seriously Stotts should be shot for the line up he started the second quarter with. Instead of stomp on an inferior opponent we play the end of the bench and let Sactown build some confidence

Napier
Turner
Layman
Vonleh
Meyers

WTF

Last edited:
Thank * for Dame. He must be so disappointed that 1. The roster around him is so trash and 2. Our coach seems to take 25 games every year to figure out wtf is going on. Couldn't blame him for bolting once this contract is up. $37 mil/yr tied up in Turner, Leonard and Harkless. Can't believe I'm spending my Saturday arvo watching us struggle to beat an NCAA standard team

@ Memphis
@ Philadelphia
@ Brooklyn
@ Washington
@ New York
Vs Bucks
Vs Nawlins
Vs Wizards
Vs Rockets
@ warriors
@ Miami
@ Orlando
@ charlotte
@ Minnesota

Yep these next 14 games gonna make us regret the losses to Sacramento yday, Brooklyn, Memphis and Milwaukee.

@ Memphis
@ Philadelphia
@ Brooklyn
@ Washington
@ New York
Vs Bucks
Vs Nawlins
Vs Wizards
Vs Rockets
@ warriors
@ Miami
@ Orlando
@ charlotte
@ Minnesota

Yep these next 14 games gonna make us regret the losses to Sacramento yday, Brooklyn, Memphis and Milwaukee.

Yep if we were serious we would have been 12-4 or 11-5 with the opening 16 games the schedule handed us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vonleh looks to have had a huge game on the glass from the box score. Seems like the role players were solid today, Vonleh with 11 points, Shabazz 16 and even Meyers has now had 2 decent games in a row. I watched a quick 2 min highlight video and swear I saw Meyers back someone down in the post to score. Legit have never seen him do that before.

Vonleh looks to have had a huge game on the glass from the box score. Seems like the role players were solid today, Vonleh with 11 points, Shabazz 16 and even Meyers has now had 2 decent games in a row. I watched a quick 2 min highlight video and swear I saw Meyers back someone down in the post to score. Legit have never seen him do that before.

I just watched the full highlights and Meyers looked good. Not sure how he looked on D, but he was playing confidently on offense.

Surprised we beat the Wizards, they didn't have Wall and we have lucked out on this road trip not facing Conley or Wall but a good win still.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back