Portland Trail Blazers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just collapsing at the worst possible time, 4 consecutive losses and only won 4 of our last 11. Can't remember the last time we shot above 30% from 3 and CJ seems determined to keep up his streak of more shots taken than points scored.

Brick central today.

Aminu Turner Dame Bazz really need to start shooting a hell of a lot better from deep.

Missing Moe. Not sure why Stotts didnt give Baldwin some burn today. Can't have been any worse than Napier and Pat.

Gotta feel for the Nuggets. Come last in the division with 46 wins. Miami won the south east with 44 wins.

Managed to catch some of the last quarter during my lunch break today. Would have been nice if we'd kept the lead well into double figures, but nonetheless given the form it was a solid W. On to OKC.

Gotta feel for the Nuggets. Come last in the division with 46 wins. Miami won the south east with 44 wins.

Managed to catch some of the last quarter during my lunch break today. Would have been nice if we'd kept the lead well into double figures, but nonetheless given the form it was a solid W. On to OKC.
We have the Pels in the first round

We have the Pels in the first round

Ah - so we do. I looked at the table before the Utah result was finalised, but forgot the order would change due to tiebreakers etc...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nurk stays on a 48/4 deal which to be honest I think is pretty good for both parties.
Really good deal. I was expecting 4/80 or something along those lines.

Shame our big man depth for next season looks thin as I would like to see baldwin signed to make the roster. Why do we still have Layman?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back