Portland Trail Blazers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

scaryness

Oct 19, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Trail Blazers / Cowboys
Is there any chance that Dame and CJ could have a good game at the same time? Instead of swapping days for which one is going to play terribly.

Scotland

TheBrownDog
May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Part of me is glad that there are no games on ESPN today. Expecting Steph to drop 50.

Bulls, Sixers (B team), Nuggets (B team) at home no worries. Kings away fall apart. FFS.

Next 10:

@ GSW L
@ UTA L
DET W
SAS W
BOS W
LAC W
@ GSW L
MIN W
PHX W
MEM W

scaryness

Oct 19, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Trail Blazers / Cowboys
Dame did a really candid and detailed AMA on reddit that's worth checking out.

His answer to the question about ring-chasing culture makes it sound really clear to me that he has no interest in leaving Portland to get a ring really.

HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Tried hard the past 2 games but just haven't had the firepower to get a W against the Clippers or Warriors.

Injury problems ATM, but 11-15 and in 11th is pretty grim reading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scotland

TheBrownDog
May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
43 points conceded in the first quarter. I'm starting to feel ill watching Blazers games.

Insufferable watching LeBron strut around with his chest puffed out. Yep well done m8 your team is 17-19 and you are beating a 13-21 team with the first defence in the league playing a 6'7'' centre on your home court.

HODGEYROAD

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
43 points conceded in the first quarter. I'm starting to feel ill watching Blazers games.

Insufferable watching LeBron strut around with his chest puffed out. Yep well done m8 your team is 17-19 and you are beating a 13-21 team with the first defence in the league playing a 6'7'' centre on your home court.

Irrespective of the opponents LBJ is amazing for 37 years old.

Scotland

TheBrownDog
May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
This season is done, but apparently the key to winning is not playing Dame, CJ or Norm.

Surely if the GSW-style one year tank is on then there's no point trading CJ or Nurkic or whoever before the trade deadline.

Remove this Banner Ad