Portland Trail Blazers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hilarious sequence today vs the Warriors in which we stretched our lead from 7 to 15 with one trip down the floor halfway through the 4th.

Haven’t seen the game. What happened?

Haven’t seen the game. What happened?

Flagrant foul called all Draymond Green, then Kerr went nuts and copped a double technical I think.

Net result ended with us having 5 free throws which we made all 5, then side ball which ended up resulting in a made 3.

7 game road trip after the All star break is going to be huge factor in determining our homecourt fate, some really tough games like Toronto, Boston and Philadelphia also.

The bit at around 3 minutes with Curry actually stepping onto the court during live play and trash talking in the ear of ET as he shoots is pretty infuriating and lowers Curry to the same level of his teammates (he used to be the only one I liked). He's so happy with the results of his cheating that he jumps up and down in celebration. Check the smug look on Kerr as the Warriors all backslap each other for this display of poor sportsmanship.

I hate them almost as much as the Lakers now. They've moved into 2nd ahead of the Rockets.

Yeah he's a really good person and comes across as loyal as sports stars can possibly be. Sadly his loyalty is ultimately probably going to be what costs him a chance to ever win an NBA championship.

I hope at some point in the next few seasons, a gun free agent looks at the closeknit Blazers squad, remembers Lillard raining threes from the logo in the All-Star game, thinks about Zach Collins potentially calling him a hoe and decides "that's where I wanna play".

I disagree a bit. Offensively yeh we are better but our D will be far worse off. Shame collins won’t see too many minutes now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bench actually looks decent now with Layman, Hood, Seth, Kanter. Great mix of shooting, cutting, and paint scoring. They’re all nba rotation standard players.

Kanter can’t defend my grandma but as long as he scores to prevent those long scoring droughts the bench always used to suffer from we should be a better team.

Poor end to what was a great road trip overall, losing in Memphis to end the road trip 5-2. Is it just me or does Mike Conley always go off against us ?

Anyways that leaves us, OKC & Houston all locked on 39-25 between 3rd and 5th with 18 matches remaining.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back