Portland Trail Blazers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So we've survived in regards to earning HCA in the first round, it's pretty much down to us if we'd prefer Utah or OKC now, win tomorrow and it's likely OKC, lose and it's Utah.

Do we have the tie breaker v the Rockets if we both finish on 53 wins? s**t if we do. Would prefer to play/lose to the Jazz. ####en hate the Thunder and they will most certainly beat us.

We do have the Tiebreaker vs Rockets. Dame and CJ are sitting tonight vs the Kings.
Probably would have liked CJ to play 15-20 minutes to try and get some touch back

Amazing result. Still think they will roll off the next 4. Either way won more games than I thought we would. If we can get it to 7 think we win.

I think we win the series now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd actually be surprised if we lost 4 straight at this stage, I think we'll at least get a Game 7 at Moda.
Yea feel like it shouldn't happen. But we are vulnerable and streaky (good and bad). One game out of the next three hitting our shots and we get it done as we have seen they just aren't shooting that well. Aminu has been enormous defensively including switching over to RW and bothering the s**t out of him too.

About the least surprising thing ever that we lost game 3. Not good that they win while George shoots so poorly again. Ended up -20 while McCollum was on court. He is an absolute liability defensively and Aminu can't make up for it every game.

About the least surprising thing ever that we lost game 3. Not good that they win while George shoots so poorly again. Ended up -20 while McCollum was on court. He is an absolute liability defensively and Aminu can't make up for it every game.

Nice to be able to only hit 3 FG and end up with 22 points because no one can breath on you.

Chief was huge yesterday. Dame and CJ need to work a bit better at dishing off when they get double-teamed off the screen - would have freed up the shackles a bit earlier.

Such a glorious game. Loved the defensive arrogance from the Thunder. I mean we had a poor shooting night in game 3 so that's obviously it for the series right? What a bunch of ####heads including the coach carrying on like a knob early. Great example to set for a side that can lose concentration.

That was something!

Took a very well timed break in a meeting room for the end of that. Don't think the rooms are that soundproof - got a few funny looks when I came out! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back