Portland Trail Blazers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any chance that Dame and CJ could have a good game at the same time? Instead of swapping days for which one is going to play terribly.

Dame did a really candid and detailed AMA on reddit that's worth checking out.

His answer to the question about ring-chasing culture makes it sound really clear to me that he has no interest in leaving Portland to get a ring really.

Tried hard the past 2 games but just haven't had the firepower to get a W against the Clippers or Warriors.

Injury problems ATM, but 11-15 and in 11th is pretty grim reading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

43 points conceded in the first quarter. I'm starting to feel ill watching Blazers games.

Insufferable watching LeBron strut around with his chest puffed out. Yep well done m8 your team is 17-19 and you are beating a 13-21 team with the first defence in the league playing a 6'7'' centre on your home court.

43 points conceded in the first quarter. I'm starting to feel ill watching Blazers games.

Insufferable watching LeBron strut around with his chest puffed out. Yep well done m8 your team is 17-19 and you are beating a 13-21 team with the first defence in the league playing a 6'7'' centre on your home court.

Irrespective of the opponents LBJ is amazing for 37 years old.

My guess: definitely CJ, maybe Powell, unlikely but possibly Nurk.

Lillard stays.

I reckon Cov gets moved too.

Gone: CJ and Cov
Nurkic only if we get bigs back in the trades above
Unlikely - Powell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back