Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Xavier Duursma

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Willem Who? Willem Drew

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No matter what happens this year, these young blokes will be the highlight. Each have got something unique to offer. Rising star or not, i think its safe to say that the club has killed the 2018 draft.

Imagine if Atley manages to come in for Robbie. That would mean 1/3~ of the team would be from our last 3 drafts. That'd be nuts.

No matter what happens this year, these young blokes will be the highlight. Each have got something unique to offer. Rising star or not, i think its safe to say that the club has killed the 2018 draft.

Imagine if Atley manages to come in for Robbie. That would mean 1/3~ of the team would be from our last 3 drafts. That'd be nuts.
I would like to see my buddy Atley get a game ... By all reports he had been going well in the 2nds.

Was an absolute s**t show at the time, but I'm now glad the Jenkins poster was a goal, glad McGovern kicked the goal after the siren and glad the umpires were trigger happy with the 50m penalties down in Tasmania. Without those losses, the 2018 draft probably looks completely different for us.

Was an absolute s**t show at the time, but I'm now glad the Jenkins poster was a goal, glad McGovern kicked the goal after the siren and glad the umpires were trigger happy with the 50m penalties down in Tasmania. Without those losses, the 2018 draft probably looks completely different for us.
I don't think a few spots would have made much of a difference. If the club got a little bit more value out of its trading we would have ended up in the same spot.

I don't think a few spots would have made much of a difference. If the club got a little bit more value out of its trading we would have ended up in the same spot.
Yep, part of the value of players traded out is how strong the team they were at was that year. If Polec, Pittard and Wingard had been three players who’d contributed to Port making finals their worth would have been more.

Bit of a sliding doors moment though. Win those 3 and make finals (and even win a final), suddenly everyone is up and about again. Maybe Wingard and Polec end up staying?

Bit of a sliding doors moment though. Win those 3 and make finals (and even win a final), suddenly everyone is up and about again. Maybe Wingard and Polec end up staying?
I still think at best we make a final and embarrass ourselves in the Elim.

We would've kept Rozee and Duursma but we'd lose Butters. Probably end up with someone like Hately instead, which wouldn't have been a disaster but Butters definitely fills more of a need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard on Triple M today that Luke Hodge said all of our first year players got stuck into him back in Round 3.
Probably called him grandpa and slow.

Back