Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Xavier Duursma

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Willem Who? Willem Drew

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Early in the last quarter and Rozee has 5 goals and could have had 8.
What a star.
Yes and after 5 days scored his first vote in the opening poll of which of the 4 was people's favourite.

FB: D.Byrne-Jones | T.Clurey | R.Grundy
HB: R.Burton | D.Howard | D.Houston
C: X.Duursma | S.Coniglio | R.Bonner
R: S.Hayes | S.Powell-Pepper | Wines
HF: C.Rozee | J.Lukosious | Z.Butters
FF: S.Lycett | T.Marshall | K.Farrell
I: W.Drew | T.Schofield | J.Atley | J.Mead

My 2022 Dream Team (Hoping Howard learns how to football again)

Most of that is feasible. If not Coniglio, then we should heavily target another bona fide midfield gun not past his prime, as Brisbane did with Neale. Of all the opposition mids, a Luke Shuey type is what I think we need the most to complement Wines and Powell-Pepper.

Clearly, we also have to get a really good key forward, who is reliable. A 25yo Schulz would be perfect right now.

The existing player on our list that you’ve missed is Garner. I have big hopes for him.
I also want at least one of Woodcock, Pudney or Frederick to become a Houston-level surprise at AFL level. Not sure if that’s realistic.

Most of that is feasible. If not Coniglio, then we should heavily target another bona fide midfield gun not past his prime, as Brisbane did with Neale. Of all the opposition mids, a Luke Shuey type is what I think we need the most to complement Wines and Powell-Pepper.

Clearly, we also have to get a really good key forward, who is reliable. A 25yo Schulz would be perfect right now.

The existing player on our list that you’ve missed is Garner. I have big hopes for him.
I also want at least one of Woodcock, Pudney or Frederick to become a Houston-level surprise at AFL level. Not sure if that’s realistic.
Yep for me we need to get one big midfielder from another club, a forward that can lead the forward line which I Hope Lukosious will be and probably need another tall defender. Apart from that I would just use the draft and what is already in the club.

The great thing about Rozee is that he can produce that level of offensive output and STILL be ranked in the top five for forward half pressure in the AFL.

So start a thread on it. No point burying a good chat idea pages in on a topic it's only slightly relevant to.

What amazes me is how mature they all seem to be. They are playing seriously while having loads of fun in there. I trust them already more than any of our experienced guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What amazes me is how mature they all seem to be. They are playing seriously while having loads of fun in there. I trust them already more than any of our experienced guys.

Connor Rozee is in the top 5 players at the club.

You can’t go by looks apart from Butters but by personality I reckon it’s .

Rozee ... Paul Mcartney
Duursma ...John Lennon
Drew .... Geaorge Harrison
Butters .... makes a great Ringo Starr .

Jokes aside what a great batch , hopefully we can add a few more that are already on the list but for now these guys are a mighty eclectic mix that are keeping us somewhat relevant in modern AFL

Back