Game Day Ports Adelaide v West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had enough of this **** commentary. The **** campaigner couldn't hide his glee when two players went down. It's time we called this out
We should have called it out a long time ago and demanded he not commentate our games. We could have made it very awkward for him and questionned his professionalism and demonstrated his obvious bias. But this club is weak.

We should have called it out a long time ago and demanded he not commentate our games. We could have made it very awkward for him and questionned his professionalism and demonstrated his obvious bias. But this club is weak.

Send Fox Sports an email of complaint. It’s not up to the club, it’s up to the viewers.

Honestly

We lack A grade midfield talent.
X2

Name another team with less midfield talent than us vying for top eight? We are where we are mainly due to this. Robbie Gray and Wingard aren't midfield talent. The are forward talents who pinch hit in the midfield.

Ken being coach has to wear this firstly. Then you can add list managers, recruiters, CEO and Chairman to the list.

X2

Name another team with less midfield talent than us vying for top eight? We are where we are mainly due to this. Robbie Gray and Wingard aren't midfield talent. The are forward talents who pinch hit in the midfield.

Ken being coach has to wear this firstly. Then you can add list managers, recruiters, CEO and Chairman to the list.

Most of them. Gray and Wingard are A-Grade Mids who are also A-Grade Forwards, Polec is an A-Grade.

Add in Tom Rockliff and Ollie Wines A-Grade inside mids, maybe Ollies kicking holds him back a little though, but deserves to be labeled A Grade.

Then you have Ebert, Boak and SPP probably cant all have them in the team at once though.

Lacking Talent is not our problem.

Send Fox Sports an email of complaint. It’s not up to the club, it’s up to the viewers.
I did this last week and so far have not had a reply - I did not use bad language but simply explained why I and all my family and friends believe Ricciuto should not be commentating our games which is mainly because he is a current crows board member and because of the intense rivalry and great dislike between the cows and us, particularly the supporters the last thing we want is to be hearing the voice of a board member of our arch enemy commentating our games - I also mentioned in my email that Ricciuto was a very good player in his day but that has nothing to do with Port Adelaide or mean that he should be commentating our games - I also lambasted Fox Footy for their idea of wanting Ricciuto to be allowed into the Power's inner sanctum on Showdown day and asked them to consider the situation in reverse if it was Kochie commentating and they wanted him to go into the cows inner sanctum and what the likely response would be (air turning blue from all the bad language was one thing I mentioned).

I will be cancelling Fox Sports very soon and will be telling them that Ricciuto commentating our games is the main reason why. Others in here should email them too and threaten to cancel your subscription to Fox Sports because numerous complaints plus hitting them in their hip pocket is probably the only way they will listen.

Most of them. Gray and Wingard are A-Grade Mids who are also A-Grade Forwards, Polec is an A-Grade.

Add in Tom Rockliff and Ollie Wines A-Grade inside mids, maybe Ollies kicking holds him back a little though, but deserves to be labeled A Grade.

Then you have Ebert, Boak and SPP probably cant all have them in the team at once though.

Lacking Talent is not our problem.
You're dreaming if you think those are a grade mids. Rocky and Wines no. Wingard and Gray are a grade forwards. Polec yes has been good lately but I wouldn't have him a grade. A grade as in Cotchin, Martin, Sloane, Kelly, Shiel, Mitchell, Viney, Oliver, Pendlebury, Sidebottom etc consistent A grade.

You're dreaming if you think those are a grade mids. Rocky and Wines no. Wingard and Gray are a grade forwards. Polec yes has been good lately but I wouldn't have him a grade. A grade as in Cotchin, Martin, Sloane, Kelly, Shiel, Mitchell, Viney, Oliver, Pendlebury, Sidebottom etc consistent A grade.

Mate, Sloane can't handle a ******* tag and most of his best form was when he was third fiddle to Dangerfield + Thompson, something he is now relying on the Crouch's and even Hugh Greenwood to do for him.

A Grade my arse, would be Ebert tier at Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kens talking positively about the last 2 matches.Guess he has to as the main coach.But after the last 2 matches the season has been cooked in spectacular fashion.Have to be honest here Port really don't deserve to play finals in 18.

I did this last week and so far have not had a reply - I did not use bad language but simply explained why I and all my family and friends believe Ricciuto should not be commentating our games which is mainly because he is a current crows board member and because of the intense rivalry and great dislike between the cows and us, particularly the supporters the last thing we want is to be hearing the voice of a board member of our arch enemy commentating our games - I also mentioned in my email that Ricciuto was a very good player in his day but that has nothing to do with Port Adelaide or mean that he should be commentating our games - I also lambasted Fox Footy for their idea of wanting Ricciuto to be allowed into the Power's inner sanctum on Showdown day and asked them to consider the situation in reverse if it was Kochie commentating and they wanted him to go into the cows inner sanctum and what the likely response would be (air turning blue from all the bad language was one thing I mentioned).

I will be cancelling Fox Sports very soon and will be telling them that Ricciuto commentating our games is the main reason why. Others in here should email them too and threaten to cancel your subscription to Fox Sports because numerous complaints plus hitting them in their hip pocket is probably the only way they will listen.
So glad I don’t give that pathetic service a cent of my hard earned!!!

Mate, Sloane can't handle a ******* tag and most of his best form was when he was third fiddle to Dangerfield + Thompson, something he is now relying on the Crouch's and even Hugh Greenwood to do for him.

A Grade my arse, would be Ebert tier at Port.
Nah you're selling him short. Anyway the point was whether we have the midfield talent which I think we don't. Whether that's coaching or on the individual player or combo, who knows.

It must be game day as I spend all week thinking we won't win but on game day I think no this is a must win game and they have all these outs it's our time to win. Usually followed after the game by thinking F*** you Port why do i bother. Followed by me typing hate and vitriol on BF for the next two days. Calm down and repeat.

I want to break the cycle. Just get it done Port.
And yet again we didn't get it done. I am not surprised but I can't keep doing this maddening loop of emotions Port. I need to break the cycle.

X2

Exactly what I was thinking this morning

Cotchin Dusty
Kennedy hannebry (Well not anymore)
Mitchell omeara
Coniglio Kelly shiel
Gaff yeo
Crouch x2 Sloane gibbs
Sidebottom pendles treloar

We have ollie, rocky, vanilla and pinch hitters

Nah, you are way off the mark.
Lash out, but Hoff shouldn’t be the target.
Pittard et al come before him.

Mate Pittard was one of our best yesterday. Did you have this comment typed out before the game ready to go?

X2

Robbie Gray won the AFLCA player of the year award as a midfielder. Great post though :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back