Game Day Ports Adelaide v West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to break the hoodoo.

Ollie Wines BOG.

S.Gray and AJ to kick 4 between them.

Jared Polec to kick the winner after the siren following a Luke Shuey high tackle. He will then immediately announce his new contract extension in the rooms after the game.

An absolutely massive game if we’re to play a genuine part in finals.
I’m expecting to win rather than just hopeful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad.png

Given the conditions, Rocky or Wines for BOG. Sam Gray will bounce back.

Polly and Pittards run and carry in a congested game like tonight will be worth its weight in gold.

Time for the lads to give back to their supporters.

Had a dream last night that we were playing against the Crows in AFLX. For some reason Ricciuto was playing for them, and Cam O'Shea was playing for us. Cam clotheslined Betts, which resulted in Ricciuto trying to hit Cam from behind, and then whingeing for the rest of the game. I kept yelling at Ricciuto that the clothesline tackle was an accident.

I don't know what any of that is supposed to mean, but Eagles by 16.

Confident of a win. Ollie to kick three and BOG.
This win will be the beginning of our charge to the GF.
Fourth is still a distinct possibility.

Looking at he forecast, most of the rain will come this morning. Could be ok come game time.

Hope you're right. But the attendance will be affected by what is possibly going to come. The forecast for the Bulldogs game was horrendous and it was still pouring when I was on the train at 5. The fact that it was a 7.20 game on a non-school holiday Thursday also didn't help but the promise of bad weather will be the worst. At the moment the rain has just stopped here after bucketing for a long time before 8.15. Some people may have already decided not to come. I would estimate a crowd of no more than 33K. I will be there but if it rains again I will leave my scarves and beanie at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back