Game Day Ports Adelaide v West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not as happy as the next person but watching it on television I can't fault the umpires they seem ok

Except for our goal before 3QT being wrongly chalked off and Ryan's mark (and goal) being touched.

Sure Mark Williams plan B was to take the three quarter time huddle to the outer Wing at football park but at least he had one I'm not sure what kens plan B is

Did Pittard take a head knock in his spare time that he didn’t report to the club?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are we continually blaming the umps. Should have killed this game in the first half. Instead of being at least 4 goals up at half time we concede a soft goal and put ourselves under pressure. Let’s be honest, our skills are crap, our inside fifty sucks and we have a coach who’s a terrible match day coach. No way our second quarter will stand up in finals footy.

Except for our goal before 3QT being wrongly chalked off and Ryan's mark (and goal) being touched.

Not to mention the goal from Arch magically handballing to his teammate with one hand

Umpires haven't been awful in the grand scheme of things, but they have been consistently bad in important situations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back