Game Day Ports kick them in the Shinbones and run

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't realise this was a FTA game. One of our very few. At least we won't get Dwayne Russell.
Sadly I think it means we get jb & his regular use of ‘extraordinary’ & superstar’. Surprised $even are showing this on national FTA instead of freo & the bombres, probably the pittard & polec factor again.

Anyway our best footy should bank the win, hope the lads again back themselves.

Pretty simple formula really. Must win. Fail tonight and it will be the usual disappointment. Win, and just maybe we can f##%$## some s#@$#@ up in September. I am not quite one of those who are jumping onto the Facebook tree hugging train after beating 2 teams under performing. So watch game tonight with levelled expectations

Hinkley game incoming, going for 3 wins in a row. Players will take it too easy and get the Roos on the rebound after last week. They're sure to respond after that effort.

Hinkley game incoming, going for 3 wins in a row. Players will take it too easy and get the Roos on the rebound after last week. They're sure to respond after that effort.
Yea I reckon that’s how we will start as well lazy, stationary stagnant ball movement etc

Hoping they snap out of it in time to win

Can someone pull the stats on how many times we've won 4 in a row under Kern?

I was bored so did it myself.

Since 2014 ken has achieved the grand feat of 4 in a row twice.

Last year and in dead rubbers at the end of 2015.

Statistically it's not looking good for the last 2 weeks

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll order a fresh 30 + point win over North Melbourne at Marvel Stadium with a side of 3 + goals by either Robbie or Dixon topped off with a three-vote performance by DBJ to get him into the All Australian team.
Unless we don't have that available?

s gary has had a past couple weeks vs low ranked opponent he will kick 15.

North will come out breathing fire on their home deck, will we match them? not so sure

north by 21

Feeling dangerously confident about this one, Ports by a comfortable Noot Noot...

387gk9.gif

Macca19 hates Port and is a crow Manchurian candidate.

Show them the picture of you wearing your Our Future's so Bright We Have to Wear Shades t-shirt Macca. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back