Game Day Ports kick them in the Shinbones and run

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladhams got a hard lesson today, being difference between SANFL plodders and genuine AFL ruckman.
Ladhams is a great kid. He has some amazing traits, however everyone inside the club knows his ruckwork is still mediocre at SANFL level. Today that was exposed, it destroyed his confidence and then Goldy got on top everywhere else.

Ladhams will be better for the run and the learning experience, but it was poor coaching to not play Lycett tonight.

Ladhams got a hard lesson today, being difference between SANFL plodders and genuine AFL ruckman.
Good lesson for a young ruck though. Not sure what Ryder got out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said the same thing last week! Check if you want it’s there! I’d trade him he’s average
But yes tonight ziebel made him look stupid in the first
OK cool, so it's not isolated.

You say stupid things often.

Glad we have that settled.

Positive is we don’t ever have to see Ryder the most overrated underdelivering footballer this club has or will ever see play for us again.

Port were my dark horse this year but god you blokes are hard to pick.

When Boak, Gray, Ryder, Rockliff, Hartlett, Jonas, Broadbent, Westhoff, Dixon, Clurey and the rest of those youngsters get another 50 games under their belts, watch out!

Happens to young ruckmen in his 4 th game.
Lycett should have been in for Ryder and grinded Goldstein down, then having ladhams play as the second ruck.

Ryder didn't do a thing...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back