Game Day Ports kick them in the Shinbones and run

Remove this Banner Ad

Kiss from a Rozee

Goddess
Bring Back the Bars
Nov 23, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Looking forward to this one! I reckon it’ll be a shootout with us winning by 10 goals after an explosive 3rd quarter.

Ben Brown and Dixon to go head to head with 5-6 goals each.

Charlie booted 7.2 against North back in 2015 which is his biggest bag in the AFL. He was playing for the Gold Coast at the time.
In goal average terms, Charlie's best season was GC 2015. Never managed to improve on that since being at Port. Let that sink in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will wipe the floor with them. North playing for nothing. A side that kicked one goal last week and looking forward Bali in a couple of weeks against a side and a coach that has everything to play for.

Seriously. No one expects North not to fight back after last week and I'm a little dubious about having too many inside mids at marvel.

Will take any win we can get.

Want to see Ladhams spend a bit of time forward.

Cannot believe some of the negativity thus far. If the players have the same negative outlook as some supporters we do not stand a chance against a side we should beat.

Yeah it’s a bit long in the tooth around here these days - the negativity around this joint is crazy.

I get it, but I’m finding enjoyment from winning at the minute.

Ken isn’t going anywhere next year and that’s reality.

The response from the team under the immense pressure they would all be aware of in the last couple of weeks has been great.

I want to believe so today for me is a big mental hurdle.

Win today and we kill Freo next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back