Game Day Ports kick them in the Shinbones and run

Remove this Banner Ad

We don’t deserve to play finals. What a ******* joke.

Hinkley should be sacked tonight.
[/QUOTThis game personifies it. MUST win game playing against a bottom feeder team and we manage to be 5 goals down at quarter time.
We don’t deserve to play finals. What a ******* joke.

Hinkley should be sacked tonight.

This game personifies it. MUST win game playing against a bottom feeder team and we manage to be 5 goals down at quarter time. If Port lose tonight I will not be renewing my membership next season!!!

Disposals for us
- Sammy 11
Houston 8
Amon 7
Boaky 7

needs to lift for us
DBJ 0 disposals
Wines 2 disposals
Bonner 2 disposals
Burton 2 disposals
Robbie 1 disposals
Ryder 2 disposals
Ladhams 2 disposals
Marshalls 2 disposals
Rocky 3 disposals
Hammer 3 disposals
Clurey 3 disposals

Thank God we brought in an under done Burton and left Lycett in the 2nds. Working well.
Burton has been awful. He has been caught watching a Norfs player mark uncontested “right in front of him @ several times.
Also apart from the short handball to a player standing right next to him, what is Rocky bringing to the table?

Relax its only the first quarter, we can come back from this. Win contested ball and we will come back. Time to put different players in the middle. I would put both grays in the middle. Westoff to the wing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how ******* dumb are norf really

they kick one goal last week and then put this up when it does absolutely zero for them except perpetuate the ol 'shinboner spirit'

finals well out, but hey lets make sure we avoid getting a decent draft pick for the 800th time in a row in front of 2000 screaming fans

i mean good on them for trying i guess.

rqnnZVf.jpg

732D5676-5B7A-47D4-8710-62D3E2B38546.gif

Or perhaps a birdie Rooch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back