Ports New Official Site

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 21, 2000
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Hey everyone just checking out the new port power website its filled with plenty of photos and latest goss on the team players,etc.A great site for not only port fans but others fans who have port as a second team.Defiently a 10 outof 10 website

It is a great website, I even posted a message in the forum stating its the best sporting team website I have visited and I have visited a few being a huge fan of US sports. This morning when I woke up and read The Advertiser I was surprised to see that they had used my quote in an article about the new website.

Yeah one of the best around defienetly glad to see you guys set up your own and not one of those Magurie sites they r pretty crappy there is no pics and to acess " up to date " news you have to pay $28 what a rip off big time even just browsing through the locker room on the port site which is free at the moment (you have to pay later on )4 $25 you pay for later id rather pay the port one any dsay actually looks worth it but it is said that you have to pay at alberton wat if uu r a port fan in melb?Just curiouis as im interested in becoming a locker room member later on.

Originally posted by Doggiesrule1020:
id rather pay the port one any dsay actually looks worth it but it is said that you have to pay at alberton wat if uu r a port fan in melb?Just curiouis as im interested in becoming a locker room member later on.

I think that was only for people who don't have a credit card. I'm sure they'd accept a cheque payment if you rang them up and asked about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back