shewho

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Are there other teams?
Those announcing the end of Paddy Ryder are premature.

He is the perfect 2nd ruck/Forward. He has just been out of form but when on song takes marks around the ground and offers a mobile target up forward.

Conditions haven’t suited his style of play and, as I say, he’s been out of form. But he is too good a player to be down for too long.

When the sun comes out, watch out for Paddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

snozulu

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 1, 2014
NeverNevers
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

He is the perfect 2nd ruck/Forward. He has just been out of form but when on song takes marks around the ground and offers a mobile target up forward.

Conditions haven’t suited his style of play and, as I say, he’s been out of form. But he is too good a player to be down for too long.

Pretty long time to be out of form.

Enviable Tradition

Professional Procrastinator
Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Form doesn't account for his lack of work rate off the ball.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

OneGreatClub

Hall of Famer
Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

It is his forward craft that is wanting.

RussellEbertHandball

Flick pass expert
Nov 16, 2004
SE Oz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks

I will give him to the end of the season to get his s**t together to give him another year but he had better hurry up, because he needs to improve a fair bit to get into the side, and stay in the best 22 if we play in September.

Top Bottom