Unofficial Preview Ports SA v Ports WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be a good game, I'm tipping port, we have struggled with our midfield trying to fit fyfe in with wil brodie (better than fye in fyfes role)
Those 2 and mundy playong together has slowed us a lot.
Along with the chemistry that was building pre-Fyfes return..
It's thrown everything out of whack.
Losing blake acres off the wing and switta off half forward has also damaged our ball movement.
Powers improving by the week should get it done. 😭

Should be a good game, I'm tipping port, we have struggled with our midfield trying to fit fyfe in with wil brodie (better than fye in fyfes role)
Losing blake acres off the wing and switta off half forward has also damaged our ball movement.
I wish it was that simple. Think it could be a real dour match, two solid defensive sides going punch for punch but lacking bite in those punches. May well come down to accuracy on goal and both sides aren’t exactly renown for that either.

You poor bugger. If you can’t be optimistic in 2022 Freo beating 2022 Port at home with over a decade of H&A wins against us in Perth, when the hell can you be?

You poor bugger. If you can’t be optimistic in 2022 Freo beating 2022 Port at home with over a decade of H&A wins against us in Perth, when the hell can you be?

Just imagine if Port had been coached by Hinkley for 25 years.

Now also imagine that during this same time, the Crows made nearly as many grand finals as we played finals series, won multiple premierships and won 2 out of every 3 Showdowns.

Congratulations, you now know what it would feel like to be a Freo fan.

Now also imagine that during this same time, the Crows made nearly as many grand finals as we played finals series, won multiple premierships and won 2 out of every 3 Showdowns.

I go for Tottenham i know the feeling

I go for Tottenham i know the feeling

Spongebob Squarepants Thumbs Down GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and they still beat an 11-4 Port outfit which could only manage 39 inside50’s against a lineup that included:

• Stefan Giro
• Ryan Nyhuis
• Cam Sutcliffe
• Tom Sheridan
• Scott Jones
• Cam McCarthy
• Brandon Matera

and Sean Darcy, Adam Cerra, Bailey Banfield and Brennan Cox as babies

#chasingsameness

and they still beat an 11-4 Port outfit which could only manage 39 inside50’s against a lineup that included:

• Stefan Giro
• Ryan Nyhuis
• Cam Sutcliffe
• Tom Sheridan
• Scott Jones
• Cam McCarthy
• Brandon Matera

and Sean Darcy, Adam Cerra, Bailey Banfield and Brennan Cox as babies

#chasingsameness

To be fair, Ryan Nyhuis intentionally knocking Robbie Gray out cold was a contribution far exceeding face value talent level.

Jase Burgoyne debut

Stoked for Jase, well deserved. Great to see the Burgoyne name continue at PAFC into a 3rd generation, following Peter and Shaun, and Peter's father Peter Burgoyne Sr.

not being a negative nancy but i see the burgoyne selection as a bit soon.... what position do we expect him to play? across half back?

He better not be played as a crumbing forward or something that hes never done before

not being a negative nancy but i see the burgoyne selection as a bit soon.... what position do we expect him to play? across half back?

He better not be played as a crumbing forward or something that hes never done before
Have you seen him play?

As the club said every time he has stepped up he has looked comfortable.

He is ready IMO and will be very good.

He has fantastic core strength for his build and doesn't get beaten 1 on 1.

He will be even better once he fills out.

I'd be comfortable no matter where he plays but surely HBF is the go. He'd match up well on their Frederick.

Have you seen him play?

As the club said every time he has stepped up he has looked comfortable.

He is ready IMO and will be very good.

He has fantastic core strength for his build and doesn't get beaten 1 on 1.

He will be even better once he fills out.

I'd be comfortable no matter where he plays but surely HBF is the go. He'd match up well on their Frederick.

Pretty sure freo Frederick is not playing

I'm over there for this one, but purely as an excuse to catch up with my dad who I've barely seen over the past couple of years due to Covid borders. Very certain that as a Freo supporter he'll come out well and truly on top but whatever. Any recommendations for things to do over there, other than my weekend super pass to the Big Panthers club?

One result here and your team will hand out a hiding. I cant see it any other way.
You're playing for a top four spot at home, we need a new coach and squad refresh.
I love that you can smash the Eagles these days, in my top four as hated clubs. Big brother to the Crows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back