2nds Ports v Crows, qualifying final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jac147

Club Legend
Jun 10, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Ladhams needs to learn the art of tapwork and hitting to our advantage.

We were markedly better with Hayes in ruck and Ladhams forward.
I only watched the last quarter on replay. We won nearly every centre clearance as far as I could see. I thought it was Ladhams tapping the ball to Drew, who by the way must have thought it was his birthday!! He was killing them in the centre. I guess both Sammie and Pete had turns in the centre for the last quarter.
And Billy is entitled to have a quiet one by the way. Yep his marking was off due to Ottens wearing him like a glove!

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
CWS, OakR, SAS, Ducks
You can watch the replay here ... has been uploaded .. Just have to register, and away you go... enjoy.. :) :thumbsu:
Is the video not working for everyone else?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

robbo1981

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Of course there isnt total certainty, never is with anyone. But the games I have seen them play they have been really really impressive, the original post I replied to had gone the extreme of saying crows had mispicked on all three, which is far from.
So you would pick Jones and McHenry in front of duursma?

Magus

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I don't think Fogarty will amount to much but he looks better at AFL level than SANFL he's a cheap shot prick though.
His game against West Coast was good but West Coast had the king of all off nights. His best attribute is his kick but you're not always going to get it served to you the way he did that night.

SaltnPepperSam

Senior List
May 20, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
So you would pick Jones and McHenry in front of duursma?
Personally I would have, only because they thought Duursma would be there at 19. Once he was off the board at 18 they traded their pick to Carlton.

If we didn't select him the tingles would have him, their strategy nearly worked.

Port 2004

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He called him a superstar in the first quarter.

I rushed to my dictionary as it was clear I had misunderstood the meaning of superstar

Turns out after checking the dictionary and then double checking with google I do know what a superstar is.

Mark Sodastream does not.
What a stupid I’ll i formed comment from a b grade crow biased commentator. Fogarty and superstar seriously don’t blend together. Jesus

VineValerian

Club Legend
Mar 10, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Celtic, Tanunda
Hopefully Billy, Trengrove and Atley have better games, that Cox and Marshall kick straighter, and that Johnson returns and tears the Bays a new one.

Really want to go into the GF and let Glenelg and whoever both beat the absolute crap out of each other.

Top Bottom