2nds Ports v Crows, qualifying final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win and now onto the bays. I can just imagine the melts if we can get up.
It's going to take a hell of an effort to get the bays and the umpires.

Hopefully the Crows get up because the civil war caused by a Bays/Crows final will have them eating their own. Especially if the Crows knock the Bays out.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Read it again. If they take Duursma at 15, McHenry is definitely not there at 19. If it weren't for us snagging Duursma they could have got both, not just one. Hindsight is obviously 20/20 but their plan nearly worked.

Outright i would take Duursma > McHenry if i only had the one pick in that area, but they had two picks and went for the guy who was definitely going to be off the board first (McHenry) and hoped to get Duursma with 19.

Is McHenry that Tassie dude?
Probably picked him as Tasmania would not be a go home factor.
Will be funny if Tassie do get a team in the next few years.

A mispick would be selecting a spud, i cant take you serious when you call someone 'McNuggets'.

My preference would be duursma > mchenry if you had a single pick, but they didnt have one pick they had two and had planned to get both, and nearly did get both. Ill stick to my original statement that all three will be good players for the crows, if you want to see mispicks go for Galluci and Polholke for them

Out of curiosity how many games have you seen McHenry play?if you are basing your entire opinion off last night's game that's a yikes
Ok you got me hamish

It was a finals win but we will have to play 20% better to win another. Should have beaten Flogerty and his parkland mates by 10 goals.

We need more run- Johnson to play one wing, Farrell the other. Billy needs to step up. The top ups need to show more.

On the bright side- Ladhams, McKenzie and Drew were great. Cox is a major threat, Hayes and Marshall are some dry weather away from monstering this level.

We can win this but a lot will have to go right.

It was a finals win but we will have to play 20% better to win another. Should have beaten Flogerty and his parkland mates by 10 goals.

We need more run- Johnson to play one wing, Farrell the other. Billy needs to step up. The top ups need to show more.

On the bright side- Ladhams, McKenzie and Drew were great. Cox is a major threat, Hayes and Marshall are some dry weather away from monstering this level.

We can win this but a lot will have to go right.
When did Cox return from his kidney injury?
Maybe he will be better for another game back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in fact yes, just read the paper and forums to hear that sort of stuff.
Then again you being a Port supporter who gets everything he knows about "our Crows" from The Advertiser would explain the rose colored glasses with which you see them too.

Oh ok how many times you seen these kids play ?
Seen about 6-7 games for them at SANFL level + the JLT game at Pirie, and followed McHenry through his draft year because i thought he would be around our needs, what about you?

Then again you being a Port supporter who gets everything he knows about "our Crows" from The Advertiser would explain the rose colored glasses with which you see them too.

The part about McHenry's family i got from the paper and forums, why would that judge my opinion of his ability to play football? I couldn't care less for the Advertisers opinion on a player, i usually go by what i see on the field when judging a players ability

Wasn't a great game to watch, but was worth it just to see Drew, Marshall and Ladhams go about it. Were all a class above and should be absolute staples of the AFL side next season.

Cox looks the goods and would have had a day out if he kicked a bit straighter - looking forward to seeing blokes like him and Woodcock hopefully get more of an opportunity next season with Sam Gray gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back