Game Day Ports vs Dogs Monday 3rd August

Remove this Banner Ad

emotional hedge betting

he loses 10 bucks if we win.. happy
he wins 30 bucks if we lose... sad but at least he has 30 bucks to compensate for his sadness

its not as stupid as you think
Worst commentating I have ever heard. If Facebook can create algorithms to give you topics/posts you like, surely the broadcasters could sort this out.

If not, how about neutral commentating.
On mute after the first 5 disgraceful * off roo and ya m8 Dunstall

How are you still solvent after all the emotional and apocalyptic hedge bets you make?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i chucked 50 on the dogs at halftime , not a mortgage. nothing else to do in victoria .... generally we lose those games , its just a good thing dogs didnt take their chances. you and me both know that. It looked 100% like every other unlosable losses at adelaide oval early . ill take a port win over cash anyday

My goodness finally! But our set shots are so bad. We were lucky in the end.
yes and no

The umps reamed us but that was expected, point is we toughed it out, took their best shot then gunned'm down. Lots to like

especially Woodcock, best 22 every day of the week and twice on Sundays. He's Hollywood writ large

Judging the media this year, Port are definitely not the fairy tale team but impostors who don't deserve to be on top of the ladder. It's always been about how bad the losing team has been but nothing on how we are making these teams look bad.

I am now want to win the flag this year to spite the AFL community. They can put an asterisk against us but I don't *in care. Its on record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i chucked 50 on the dogs at halftime , not a mortgage. nothing else to do in victoria .... generally we lose those games , its just a good thing dogs didnt take their chances. you and me both know that. It looked 100% like every other unlosable losses at adelaide oval early . ill take a port win over cash anyday

Hahaha sucked in.

I didn't see the second quarter but what I felt when watching in the first qtr was that we had a good aura. I did not sense that this was some kind of temporary meek attempt to compete before "another capitulation". I sensed composure and 'long term thinking' about how we were playing. I kept thinking the game/our performance was finals-like. It felt like the good old days of Hinkley where we were controlling the tempo and our tenacity set the tone. It was awesome!!

I only managed to catch the last quarter. I noticed that the Bulldogs are still one of the worst ducking teams in the comp and the umps fall for it every time
They make Joel Selwood look like Fred Estaire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back