Game Day Ports vs Essington #SackHinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started my 14 day Kayo Trial today, will be watching.
Being old school Port I'm always confident on gameday.

Just been watching the first 5 minutes of the last few Port games and the start of a classic game (Port vs Brisbane 2003).
In that game Montgomery hit Shaun Burgoyne on the chest and Burgoyne kicked straight for the first goal.
Just before that it was Schofield in defence that hit Josh Carr on the chest in midfield.

That's what I want to see today.
No stupid free kicks in the first 5 minutes.
Marshall leading out from our forward line, taking a grab and kicking straight.
Kicks that hit targets.
No wasting of opportunities.
Dixon monstering their defence.

Can we do it?
Lets find out.

Kinda game we win I reckon.

i reckon too but that was a week ago.. if they couldn't beat the sloppy GWS with backs to the wall - how /why
would they go pass a team with speed down in Melb. Maybe they don't need no stinkin' ruck to win - that might be their crazy way again. it's all Hail Mary ,,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So last week we needed talls so we drop talls and bring in smalls.
This week we need quick smalls and we bring in 3 talls. ..i bet a shorty will end up in the rucK -just to surprise the bombers

It’s that day of the year where we get our annual reaming from Essendon.

My wife barracks for Essendon.

I hate today.
"Honey, just remember its swings and roundabouts- today we win/win right?"

Actually you really want Port to lose, then you will win twice. No....THREE times 😈

Is Rodin umpiring?

Can't believe people still cant get his name right. Its ROHDAN

Re: the game, doubt I'll be watching unless we are getting smacked. Then I'll tune in with popcorn.gif waiting for snapshots of the box.

Can't believe people still cant get his name right. Its ROHDAN

Re: the game, doubt I'll be watching unless we are getting smacked. Then I'll tune in with popcorn.gif waiting for snapshots of the box.
I'll watch to see if Boydman gets on the tv with Alyx's sign. That will be a highlight of the game.

Essington haha, I've also heard people say Hawksthorne and Collinswood.

When I was like 4 years old I apparently decided I was an 'Essington' fan. Thankfully my parents set young me straight with forced starvation and regular beatings*

*or just by continually taking me to Port games until I changed my mind

When I was like 4 years old I apparently decided I was an 'Essington' fan. Thankfully my parents set young me straight with forced starvation and regular beatings*

I went the opposite to my old man... he was glenelg i went port.
He is a norf supporter I went fitzroy.
I did enjoy the 1990 grand final.

Yes, thankfully, I'm sure the Port Adelaide Football Club has brought nothing but joy and happiness to your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back