Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powertron

Club Legend
Apr 18, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Tipping point game....if we come out lacklustre as per normal and throw up a goalless 1st quarter, after the week of scrutiny he’s had, you can add “lost the players” to the list of reasons why Hinkley needs to go...that might just be enough to get it done.

Essendon by 32pts

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
Essendon by 18.

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Essendon by 27. We'll go goalless in the first quarter and draw even for the rest of the game.

B0ydmental

It used to hurt
Sep 18, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Please. Send me a meme to print on a3 and bring. I'll get good photos

ie Disaster girl replaced by smiling creepy ken with "Koch should have paid out my contract" type stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iwish

XUS NEK
Apr 22, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Big day for the club and for the future. Win today ken probably coaches 2020 as i think we will then sneak 8th spot. Lose and its 50-50 if he survives. Dons are overated so it will be nerveracking close. But the umps will help our cause maybe they want ken gone too. Essendon by 8 points

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
Really hope ladhams shows the form he has shown in the sanfl all year.
Hoping the forward structure works.
Not looking forward to their midfield and smaller forwards dominating. With our lack of pace in those areas.
Hoping for a close shootout we might win, it's our only chance, they will put 100-125 on us, so we need to find a way to score freely.
If we start slow and get destroyed... Well it might just be the game.

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
I used to look forward to gameday and now that it's come around again I realise it's come around again.
Expecting a big effort from us but that we find a way to lose.

Visenfest

Chasing stability
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm going to the Planetarium at UniSA Mawson Lakes from 1 to discover the mysteries of the universe. If I discover anything about Coach Bozo's selections and gameplan, I'll let everyone know.

Bombers by 45. Ryder to have the mother of all sh*t games. Sutcliffe to terrorise somebody. Good luck to Marshall and Ladhams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back