Game Day Ports vs. Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be interesting (sort of :'() to find out how many goals Jonas's direct opponents have kicked on him this year, I suspect it would be heading into the 20's as he has had his pants pulled down big time on at least a couple of occasions.

No way is Jonas in Port's best 22 and would struggle to be in top 30. Nowhere near worthy of co-captain status - never has been.

First quarter ****** us again.
f13e31f1-8da0-43bd-ba61-e141e10857f1-jpeg.680297

Or hoicked blind kicks out of congestion. We topped the league in this stat last yr when we did it 71% of the time.
This year maybe not as much but way way too often.

Normally I'm really upset and agitated after our losses but not today. Truth is we were never in this game.

That's the part that really hurts BF - so not Port Adelaide.

I am sick of caring about losing because i should just be at the acceptance stage by now. While we continue to do nothing about skills, select the wrong players and our coach cannot make any realtime adjustments within a game, we are going to keep losing winnable games.

Good to see Ken with a big smile on his face and enjoying himself out on the ground after a good hard fought win by his boys...wait, what?
Ease up he's having fun. $800,000? a yr not bad when your best is ordinary. One of the best seats in the house endless cokes
and doesn't like to get to the bench to coach hands on style.
Comprehensively out coached today and our players and us supporters are the victims

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d leave him in what’s the option marshal....? We can’t say we delivered him the ball well makes a contest
Agree about the delivery, but it was the lead up stuff, when the hawthorn ruck man marked on several occasions, from a dump kick from our back line. He was 6 metres behind, he does not seem to be able to read the play.

EDIT: But may as well keep him in & play Marshall as well.

Hinkley is just happy to be rubbing shoulders with all the AFL coaches, he is not committed to making GF

Hinkley told Matt White that he wouldn't go to a grand final until they go to one together and that made White decide to come to Port. The club should force Hinkley to go to the GF so he can bloody see what we are trying to achieve. Force him to face the pain of ******* up over and over again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back