Game Day Ports vs. Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Winner: Ports

Margin: 9 points

BOG: Charlie Dixon - 6 goals

Future GIF: SPP/Martin double don't argue that opens a wormhole to another dimension

Surprise of the night: Oleg Markov launches a ransomware attack on the SMA after learning that his father Dmitri was charged over $10 for a beer at AO

If we come to play then we will do what Sidonee did to Malbun last night and expose the Tigs as not as good as they (and the media) think they are. Pretty please Port I know you can and should.

But this is season defining stuff here tonight.

I feel I've said that about lots of games this season. This season is so open and it should be ours.

Should win.

At home, in good form, very healthy list, and I think we are a better side.

Win tonight and it will give us a little space between a heap of sides below us so that generally means the mental short people will come out in force and we'll look like a C grade park footy side as certain players are nowhere to be seen or have looks of sheer horror upon their face as they are presented with monumental tasks such as kicking goals from 20m out directly in front.

Believe in yourself and each other. Be the one to make it happen, don't be the one waiting for others to make it happen.

Want to be the person to make it start, want to be the one to make it happen.

Get the job done and build towards better challenges

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond rn. A shivering, s**t-scared mess. Sick with fear, stress has turned their lush coats spew green and stripes a cowardly yellow. Because they know what's coming. We will savage 'em and feast on their carcass, right in the middle of Adelaide Oval, live on national TV for the whole footy world to see. There. Will. Be. Tiger. Blood.

Huge game in the context of the season. We should win, and comfortably. I'm tipping Port by 5 goals and gray to kick 3

Rightly or wrongly, I'm feeling confident that this game will show everyone that we deserve to be a contender.

A 28 point win after being no more than a couple of goals in it all day up until 3 quarter time.
Westhoff 3 goals, Charlie 4 and BOG
Powell Pepper to knock Cotchin flat on his arse and the media to call for him to be reported

Fire up lads.

I don't normally give two hoots about our western suburb rival however wouldn't it be great to swap spots with them tonight, what a fantastic start to the new financial year.

We will be up and about, 2 big wins for the pafc today, first over the eagles, then to top of the day a solid 30-80 point win v the tigers.

I'm honestly not too sure about this one, it could go either way.

Elbows on AA yesterday suggesting he had "mail" that Hombsch might be a late change due to team balance/resting his knee. I'd say his postie delivers the mail via West Lakes so take it with a grain of salt.
Im suprised he knows who Hombsch is.

He has no knowledge or insight into any other team in the competition but his own.
To me he is the poorest football comintator in the country that only gets info from his mates at the crows during lattes at training sesions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back