Game Day Ports vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s time.

For too long this team has been afraid to leave the nest of safe, boring, slow play when faced with a side that has the ability to punish them on the counter.

For too long this team has been worried about the consequences rather than excited about the reward of being aggressive both offensively and defensively.

Tonight, we take risks.

Tonight, we back each other in. From the players, to the coaches, to the fans.

It’s okay to lose to your opponent. But to lose to fear - as we did against Geelong and Hawthorn - is not okay.

Tonight - no passengers. No timidity. No regrets.

In these conditions it will all be about discipline and want....I fear for us tonight.

Tigers by 13pts
Less than 13 total goals kicked

I just don’t want it to be ugly.

Oh the irony, I always wish Port would get more prime time tv slots and now our first one for the year and I’m majorly concerned about how it’s going to affect my mood for the rest of my weekend.

I hope we come out in prison bars and dismantle them again.

Friday night football
Tigers v Port
Drinking on the hill
Dixon to get reported
Boak to miss set shot
Rance to tackle Neade high
Hinkley back on Zeros
Cotchin's hair to remain dry

Port by 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching from Munich today, hoping for a bit more luck than last week but expecting the Tigers to win by plenty. Its just past midnight, ive drunk a shitload of litre pints at the Hofbrauhaus, and hoping to wake up to no hangover and a switched on Port. Here's to hoping. At least one of these things wont happen, im sure of that.

Port by 27. This is where we start to show our real potential. This is where things start to click.

It’s time.

For too long this team has been afraid to leave the nest of safe, boring, slow play when faced with a side that has the ability to punish them on the counter.

For too long this team has been worried about the consequences rather than excited about the reward of being aggressive both offensively and defensively.

Tonight, we take risks.

Tonight, we back each other in. From the players, to the coaches, to the fans.

It’s okay to lose to your opponent. But to lose to fear - as we did against Geelong and Hawthorn - is not okay.

Tonight - no passengers. No timidity. No regrets.
If only

Work, eldest son dropped in to join me there later in the afternoon, then we’re off for dinner before the game.

Come game time the nerves and anticipation will be there. Even a sliver of hope. Please don’t crush it Port. It’s a long weekend and there’d be no better way to start it then a win against the odds.

Still my goal to reach 20k likes by end of season is on track. I’ve noticed the losses I’m posting much more then the wins, so if we perform to expectations I’ll close on another 100+ of the bit under 400 left to go, this week. :p
Not liking this due to the fact you want a like...

what i want to see: Big Charles being physical inside 50 and creating and kicking goals
what i dont want to see: Rance playing on Neade at centre half forward.
what i will see: probably rance playing on neade at centre half forward !!

Jokes aside, will be a bit wet, but not as wet as some suggest. Plenty of pressure and we can beat this mob. Big game from Wingard...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back