Game Day Ports vs. Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We should be OK today. Richmond and GWS are almost certain to consolidate their respective top 4 positions with easy wins so there's no immediate opportunity for us to squander.

Congratulation to Jonas on 100 games coming off the rookie list. Great effort. He's been terrific this year.

A crowd member will accidentally spill their beer on a Saints supporter in the windy conditions and it will get more media attention than flaregate.

Ports by a lazy 18 pts, we learn nothing and everyone loses their s**t in limbo.

Game is on the line, end-to-end stuff, up until half-way through the third where we kick a string of goals and wind up winning by 40.

We should be OK today. Richmond and GWS are almost certain to consolidate their respective top 4 positions with easy wins so there's no immediate opportunity for us to squander.
I don't know. Richmond have a real knack for losing the impossible.

Not excited about today at all. Will go but Im struggling to get motivated to watch this team.

The one game I really care about now is the Showdown. I don't think we are good enough to do much damage in the finals but we need to win the this game. In case the Port boys and coaches dont know, Crows supporters expect to win these games now. They use to fear them. And Cameron. I hope the boys have long memories.

Not excited about today at all. Will go but Im struggling to get motivated to watch this team.

The one game I really care about now is the Showdown. I don't think we are good enough to do much damage in the finals but we need to win the this game. In case the Port boys and coaches dont know, Crows supporters expect to win these games now. They use to fear them. And Cameron. I hope the boys have long memories.

Thing is I think we are, hence the frustration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ports by 25 after a dour struggle up until half way through the third quarter. Watching either team try to score is going to be painful.

If we find our way to the oval, we win by 10+ goals. Never been more confident this year.

St Kilda are the one team we've consistently beat up on in recent times and without St Nick there's not a hope in hell of that changing today.

Sent from mTalk

Mostly sunny morning. High (80%) chance of showers developing from the south during the afternoon. Winds northerly 35 to 50 km/h turning northwesterly 40 to 50 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 25 to 40 km/h in the middle of the day.

We will win this by 60+

I am extremely confident that the saints are no match for us at Adelaide Oval, especially losing over 600 games experience in Montagna and Riewoldt.

Pittard BOG
Dixon with 6
Ebert and Ollie to dominate clearances
Youngy to show what he can truly do when running through the midfield.

Yeah, we're gonna wreck them and continue to paper over the cracks.

Not heaps excited about this one but it's Saturday night and I'll be drinking. Hopefully the atmosphere picks up a bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back