Game Day Ports vs STeaK

Remove this Banner Ad

Hinkley will go full blown Keating in the presser,
“It’s the loss we had to have!”

Needs to locate his balls, put the umpires on notice and say “should have had 3 forward 50 frees in the first quarter. Sometimes people make mistakes but boy we seem to be on the wrong end more often than not!”

Cop the fine, but at least stand for SOMETHING!!!

The Ladhams hate is way overkill. Paddy is quality. He's a young bloke and will get better. We're really gonna hang it on Ladhams while Boak, Gray, Rozee etc. contributed almost nothing for most of the game? We've been average for a while and scraped over the line against horrid umpiring. Least surprising loss of the year.

I reckon that one was bound to happen. Backing up after the run we've had has got to be getting very difficult. Look at the rest of the comp, there is no consistency anywhere.

Absolutely not letting them off the hook, especially since this sort of thing is commonplace under hinkley but there are more factors than usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez. Some bloke has just pm'd with abuse cos I disliked his poor form comment about Ryder. Gotta a be a right bogan.

We are in for a long run... Melbourne, bulldogs, Richmond, Geelong. I’m expecting consecutive losses...

Umpiring is horrid but we look tired. Must cheer up and reload!

I reckon that one was bound to happen. Backing up after the run we've had has got to be getting very difficult. Look at the rest of the comp, there is no consistency anywhere.

Absolutely not letting them off the hook, especially since this sort of thing is commonplace under hinkley but there are more factors than usual.
We're in some pretty deep trouble going into this quick game turn around. The players have been doing the heavy lifting playing away, meanwhile we've seen our future opponents just sitting at home. They're fresher going into this.

After our start to the year, we really should've been demanding a bye in this period.

Needs to locate his balls, put the umpires on notice and say “should have had 3 forward 50 frees in the first quarter. Sometimes people make mistakes but boy we seem to be on the wrong end more often than not!”

Cop the fine, but at least stand for SOMETHING!!!
Keeping with the Paul Keating line, he should just call the umpires, the AFL and the media recalcitrant.

Jeez. Some bloke has just pm'd with abuse cos I disliked his poor form comment about Ryder. Gotta a be a right bogan.

lol i bet its johnhinkleyjr.

How that guy is even allowed on this forum i'll never know. Disgusting.

I can’t get excited anymore until we get rid of the anchor that is holding us back. Our natural talent takes us to believing we can do it but our actual lack of leadership and coaching stops us from going beyond just talent.

So awful. I imagine it has burned out many port supporters. So desperate for change. Same treadmill for years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back