dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
We need to make a stand before Hinkley and his friends fück our club up even more.

Maybe it's time we all meet up like we did for #bringbackthebars and organise a couple hundred #sackhinkley posters.

With a couple hundred posters spread around the ground it won't go unnoticed.

We need to get out club back.

don't they kick you out for holding up signs now? i am interested however, i've never been kicked out of somewhere before and this is the greatest reason i can imagine

don't they kick you out for holding up signs now? i am interested however, i've never been kicked out of somewhere before and this is the greatest reason i can imagine
At the port v Melbourne game I got threatened with getting kicked out with my banner... Which didn't bother me... But my mate didn't want to get kicked out so wouldn't hold it anymore... So I cracked the shits and left anyways... I had a few beers and acted like a dick... But that happens. 😳 I blame Hinkley 😉

i can imagine myself being taken out saying things such as "Get your hand off my penis!", "What is the charge? Holding a sign? A sack Hinkley sign?", and "This is Demetriou Manifest!"

Who would have thought only 12 to 24 months ago Sydney was on the slide and looking like a rabble. The PAFC was looking to compete strongly in the finals only to find now the whole situation has been completely reversed. After all the rhetoric and grand standing by those in power at the PAFC all the player trading and the missing pieces of the puzzle we find that Sydney is now an playing an emerging dynamic an exciting brand of football becoming a significant threat again while this pissant puddling dog of a club under koch&hernkley is struggling to even breathe let alone challenge.
The pissant morons in charge of this club have destroyed the culture the energy and the enthusiasm of this club right to the core.
Shame on you conniving thieving moguls who have bled this club and returned nothing but complete and total disillusionment. SHAME SHAME SHAME!.
In close to sixty years i have endeavored to watch or listen to the PAFC play but i have not had any interest in what these thugs have done to this club. Sydney will make hernkley and the players look exactly who they are pathetic and weak. Well done hernkley and what you have achieved here pocketing the millions while the club bleeds contempt and disgrace.

Well it would make for bad optics if enough people took signs: they'd have to mention it on the broadcast if a mob of a hundred or so were being removed from the stadium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm keen if that's what people decide to do and someone can organise banners.

But personally I think we should wait a few more weeks as realistically they're not going to sack him now.

I reckon round 17 Saturday night against the Giants is the best time for it. By then we'll be 6-9 with the season over. Then every week after that if we need to.

I wish I could put my thoughts and feelings down better. But I struggle.

The club is lost. We need a clean out from Koch and ken and everyone in between.

We ain't port Adelaide anymore.

We need to fight while there is still something worth fighting for.

I wish I could put my thoughts and feelings down better. But I struggle.

The club is lost. We need a clean out from Koch and ken and everyone in between.

We ain't port Adelaide anymore.

We need to fight while there is still something worth fighting for.

Fight Hinkley when he comes down the race at quarter time

Fight Hinkley when he comes down the race at quarter time

Take one for the team... Would almost be worth it.
I don't know dirty, I mean I'm certainly not implying you couldn't handle yourself, but youse gotta know kern will defend hardery for longery and it's a tough scrap and someones gotta lose

Should at least win out in the ruck contests given we’re up against someone we internally ranked lower then Lycett & Hayes.
And yet Hayes won’t be playing because as per our club’s twitter feed:

Port Adelaide FC

@PAFC
·
1h

BM: I thought the Finlayson and Dixon combination probably gave us the best look we’ve had in quite some time. We were looking for a bit more bite in some areas other than just hit outs, and I thought Jeremy brought that in spades #pafclive

Piss off Montgomery too.

I don't know dirty, I mean I'm certainly not implying you couldn't handle yourself, but youse gotta know kern will defend hardery for longery and it's a tough scrap and someones gotta lose

Note to Kane korns and any media grubs getting their rumours from bigfooty: this is a joke. No one's actually serious about fighting ken at quarter time

it's best to wait and meet him in the carpark after the game

We need to make a stand before Hinkley and his friends fück our club up even more.

Maybe it's time we all meet up like we did for #bringbackthebars and organise a couple hundred #sackhinkley posters.

With a couple hundred posters spread around the ground it won't go unnoticed.

We need to get out club back.

Something like the 'Chocco for Baghdad' sign? We have been here before.

Can I pose a question to the moderators? Is this supposed to be a preview of the upcoming Port V Sydney game or another sack Hinkley thread ?

And yet Hayes won’t be playing because as per our club’s twitter feed:

Port Adelaide FC
@PAFC
·
1h

BM: I thought the Finlayson and Dixon combination probably gave us the best look we’ve had in quite some time. We were looking for a bit more bite in some areas other than just hit outs, and I thought Jeremy brought that in spades #pafclive

Piss off Montgomery too.
Montgomery thought Howard wasn't a defender either. Duck off with Hinkley, Monty.

Something like the 'Chocco for Baghdad' sign? We have been here before.

Can I pose a question to the moderators? Is this supposed to be a preview of the upcoming Port V Sydney game or another sack Hinkley thread ?
Not a preview thread... It's a how about we stop posting sack Hinkley and do something about it thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back